Have I mailed my student finance application to the wrong address?

Watch
username3635012
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've recently mailed off my declaration and birth certificate/ certificate form to the address which was printed on the declaration sheet; the latter didn't have a return address printed on it so I assumed they were to be sent together to the address:

Student Finance England
PO BOX 306
Darlington
DL1 9NU

I have just gone to check my application on the student finance website which hasn't marked my details as received as of now. However, below the download links for the forms, there's a different address to the one above:

Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Have I sent it to the correct address / will it be directed? Thanks in advance!
Louise E SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by m1chael)
I've recently mailed off my declaration and birth certificate/ certificate form to the address which was printed on the declaration sheet; the latter didn't have a return address printed on it so I assumed they were to be sent together to the address:

Student Finance England
PO BOX 306
Darlington
DL1 9NU

I have just gone to check my application on the student finance website which hasn't marked my details as received as of now. However, below the download links for the forms, there's a different address to the one above:

Student Finance England
PO BOX 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Have I sent it to the correct address / will it be directed? Thanks in advance!
Hi m1chael,

Student Finance have several post office box numbers for different types of mail.

If you have send you evidence to either of the above addresses this will still be delivered to us and will still be processed.

Thanks

Louise
Delcey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi I need helps,I’ve mails my document to the wrong address. I sent it to Student finance P.O. Box 210 DL1 9HL
It should be Student finance P.O. Box 210 DL1 9HJ
Last edited by Delcey; 4 weeks ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Delcey)
Hi I need helps,I’ve mails my document to the wrong address. I sent it to Student finance P.O. Box 210 DL1 9HL
It should be Student finance P.O. Box 210 DL1 9HJ
Hi Delcey, I advise you to contact your courier.
Perhaps if they see it's student finance they might deliver it to the correct address.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (84)
26.17%
England (108)
33.64%
Belgium (27)
8.41%
Germany (38)
11.84%
Spain (6)
1.87%