The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Resit year at mmu

I did the first year at mmu, studying chemistry and I don’t know how the resits work?, I didn’t do my exams in May because I was ill, I’m doing them this month and I’m scared I’m gonna fail again, how many attempts is it two or three, can anyone help me :frown:
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Cherrelledavies
I did the first year at mmu, studying chemistry and I don’t know how the resits work?, I didn’t do my exams in May because I was ill, I’m doing them this month and I’m scared I’m gonna fail again, how many attempts is it two or three, can anyone help me :frown:

You can find information on re-sit on our website at http://www.mmu.ac.uk/students/assessments/.

I would recommend that you speak to your Student Support Officer regarding your re-sits, as they will be able to talk you through how many opportunities you get at assessments. They will also be able to offer you any additional support you may need.

For Chemistry the Student Support Officer is Emma Taylor and she can be contacted at 0161 247 1513 or [email protected].

I hope this helps :smile:

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest