everyone places all their shame on me and im a useless hated person Watch

Username_27
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
im mentally despised and oppressed and given that i get labelled 'incel' because of my genetics and how i was born to be 'genetically unfit'. im such a worthless piece of **** and others indulge in life and live happy lives while i suffer mostly every second with resentment and bitterness. im rejected by society at first look because i look hideous and ugly and girls hate me for it and reject me and show how much they hate me right in front of my face. they show what is known as darwinism, a theory that condemns me and my 'type' of people and sure, you would say 'its the personality' **** off i know your lying im a ****ing failure
Username_27
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
im a useless hated rejected failure. everyone places pain and shame on me for who i am and i cant do anything about it, i get pain all the time
im a useless hated rejected failure. everyone places pain and shame on me for who i am and i cant do anything about it, i get pain all the time
toned
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey bro, if you need help, I know a great site to vent and feel a lot better.
http://7cups.com/
check it out :'). I'm sorry you feel this way; life does suck but there are always ways to make it suck that little bit less.
peace out.
bluemuffin
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You’re not a failure x
If you’re really unhappy you could always consider plastic surgery (as a last resort), might improve your self esteem as long as you don’t become obsessed with it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
toned
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey bro! First I want to thank you for venting to us; its good to seek help rather than let it build up and hurt.
It seems as if you have quite a concrete mindset on this matter but I just want to say this:
Do not base all your self-esteem on finding a romantic partner. Of course, seeking one is fine, but too many people subject themselves to harm by being too hard on themselves on this matter.
Unlearning a harmful mindset is the first part of any form of mental healing, and things will get better from that, so I suggest you do that before anything else. Do you have a counsellor/ therapist you could talk to? Legit a GP doctor could guide you to the best option; I went to the GP first for guidance, and I strongly suggest that .
http://i.imgur.com/BVBXyAZ.jpg
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Username_27)
x
they already affected and controlled your thoughts

don't let them affect and control your life too

what makes them so godly and so righteous that means they are definitely right?

what makes them such a source of authority and truth that means they are objectively correct?

why do you give them such power and control to determine who you are as a person and what you amount to?

and if its your own thoughts saying this to yourself, you have this self godly righteousness, authority, truth, power and control to change your thoughts slowly into a more positive mindset slowly

you know your own worth, you know your own efforts, don't let meaningless un-evidenced comments drown you out

you have a worth to this world :hugs:
UwU
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
same
bluemuffin
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Life is suffering
That's a law of life, sorry if that sounds depressing.
But you gotta work on overcoming it, stay strong
Anika678
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Username_27)
Dude just do what I do - forget about what they say and be like "blah blah blah" when they start talking, i know its hard but...it works cuz Im still here - dont let yourself revolve around the world, be the controller of your life - you'll WIN
steamedhams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk
apspirei
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
honestly, at this point be you be true x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.04%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (68)
9.88%
No I am happy with my course choice (392)
56.98%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (97)
14.1%

Watched Threads