The Student Room Group

Help!!! Wrote wrong name in my exam

I just did my human biology exam and my name is youssef Hassan Mohamed Hassan Darwiah but In the exam in the surname I wrote: Mohamed Hassan and in other names I wrote: youssef Hassan but I wrote my correct candidate number will it be ok?? ( the problem is I didn't write darwish)
Original post by Joeclarkkk
I just did my human biology exam and my name is youssef Hassan Mohamed Hassan Darwiah but In the exam in the surname I wrote: Mohamed Hassan and in other names I wrote: youssef Hassan but I wrote my correct candidate number will it be ok?? ( the problem is I didn't write darwish)

Why is your user name joe Clark?
I don't know, best to let them know asap
Original post by Joeclarkkk

As long as you wrote your centre number and candidate number on every exam it's fine. Your candidate number is unique to you and will be checked against the database when your exams get marked.
(Original post by username2911200)As long as you wrote your centre number and candidate number on every exam it's fine. Your candidate number is unique to you and will be checked against the database when your exams get marked.

What unis and employers will think about this matter??
Original post by username2911200
As long as you wrote your centre number and candidate number on every exam it's fine. Your candidate number is unique to you and will be checked against the database when your exams get marked.

What unis and employers will think about this matter??

Quick Reply

Latest