Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anybody know of anything by these? What do you think? Going watching them soon (dont ask) and they seem....interesting to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    Sceeennneeeeee.

Download "shut me up" and "******", they're the two songs that are "famous".

ReputationRep:
    I really like them, haven't listened to them for a while though so haven't head any of their newer stuff if they have any

ReputationRep:
    Stupid MF and *****es are my faves. i envy you, I hear they rock live.

ReputationRep:
    They are not scene. Their music is totally random and weird. Never heard a band like them before. Check out "Golden Eye", "Step Up Ghetto Blaster", "What Do They Know?" "Alienating Our Audience" and "Born To Be Beheaded". Just some of my faves.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hate em, really hate em, saw them at last year's give it a name festival and they were easily one of the worst bands of the festival (alongside enter shikari, yes I know I'm going to be very outspoken about it but thats my opinion! :P)

ReputationRep:
    Oh god how I hate enter shikari.
    However, MSI are very good, i only have one of their albums (borrowed from a friend) and now I am very jealous that I don't get to see them.

Stupid MF is definately one of the best. :]

ReputationRep:
    Seriously terrible stuff, their general demographic is 12-17 year old invader zim fans who think anything RANDUM is amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i am a duck)
    Seriously terrible stuff, their general demographic is 12-17 year old invader zim fans who think anything RANDUM is amazing
    Not true! That's only the case for most of their newer (i.e. post - 2005) fans!

I've known of people who've been fans of them pretty much from their self-titled album days. I admit I'm a newish fan of theirs (Discovered them in 2006), but I'm not someone who just thinks 'randum' stuff is good and I'm not that heavily into Invader Zim.... although I did like the few episodes I watched.

I saw them in Manchester, actually. They were so funny and they put on a great show... plus Kitty signed my jacket ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, and their new album is great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatguynooneknows)
    Oh god how I hate enter shikari.
    I know, I hate them as well. Everyone around here seems to love them for the only reason that they come from St. Albans. It's not even as if we live in St. Albans its just the nearest City. Simlar with The Subways (although I admit they are quite good) many people seem to like them just because they come from our town.

ReputationRep:
    I bought their latest album, they weren't what I was expecting! I thought it would be more industrial/EBM, but it's really varied.
    Mostly they remind me of Nine Inch Nails, some songs remind me of Linkin Park, but then suddenly they sing like Of Montreal.

ReputationRep:
    I know them. Can't stand them though.

ReputationRep:
    penguin of d00m ^_^

ReputationRep:
    ended up seeing them on friday. i think i'd have a bit more respect for them if their fanbase wasn't so young, who possibly only know of them through My Chemical Romance..

it was a really good gig though, jimmy urine has a lot of uh, showmanship.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.