Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got blonde eyelashes, and can never apply mascara completely. I always get blonde "roots", and just look silly. Any tips?

ReputationRep:
    Eyelash dye. Either buy a kit from Sally's or go and get it done professionally - it's not expensive at all.

ReputationRep:
    If eyelash dye doesnt work maybe try brown mascara as the roots will look less noticable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avioletfairy)
    I've got blonde eyelashes, and can never apply mascara completely. I always get blonde "roots", and just look silly. Any tips?
    i know exactly what you mean!
    buy some cheap metal curlers from superdrug and heat them with your hairdryer before curling, so get more of a curl. Then buy a mascara, that isn't very heavy so you can really go over the roots again and again without worrying about the lashes clumping together. But if you have a big curl, it's less obvious really, even less so if you use eyeliner (i paint on eyeshadow like paint with a wet brush)
    hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    i have this as well ,im very fair

ive being told so much that dark eyelashes dont suit my colouring so i just dont wear it and just make do with greyish eyeliner applied lightly.

ReputationRep:
    I have blonde tips to my eye lashes! So If i dont wear mascara I get striped eye lashes too.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.