The Student Room Group

How to make time go fast

Is anyone else excited to finish sixth form or college and move onto uni or apprenticeship because i cant wait! Time is going drastically slowly! Still in Year 12
Yep, in Yr 13 and can't wait to leave. Still counting down the days. I say the best way is to stay on top of your studies and make time to have fun.
Original post by Deane145
Yep, in Yr 13 and can't wait to leave. Still counting down the days. I say the best way is to stay on top of your studies and make time to have fun.

What subjects are you doing and what course are you thinking of applying to uni?

Yeah, got to do a lot of work and im just generally looking forward to leave :smile:

Im working very hard because i know i may be taking a gap year then i can rest as much as i can, work, travel to a few places, live life for that year and get back to studying :biggrin:
Original post by MissCarter786
What subjects are you doing and what course are you thinking of applying to uni?

Yeah, got to do a lot of work and im just generally looking forward to leave :smile:

Im working very hard because i know i may be taking a gap year then i can rest as much as i can, work, travel to a few places, live life for that year and get back to studying :biggrin:

I do Chem, Bio and French. Pharmacy at Uni. I wanted to take a gap year as well but thought that I would just be wasting my time and doing nothing, especially that some Unis wanna see that you've actually been doing something during your 'free' year.

What about you, what courses are you doing and what you thinking of doing at Uni?
Wanna invent something in physics together, young m8?
Reply 5
Do something fun which keeps you occupied
Speed it up...... duhhh????
Set an exam date.................................................................................................................always speeds up time.......................................the moment the exam schedule comes out i consistently notice the date on my phone, and ask how is this already the date. i had xxx amount of days....just moments ago...
Original post by Realitysreflexx
Set an exam date.................................................................................................................always speeds up time.......................................the moment the exam schedule comes out i consistently notice the date on my phone, and ask how is this already the date. i had xxx amount of days....just moments ago...

wow ill deffo do that for year 13 :smile:
Yeah same here, faster for the boring bits and slower for the good ones - but then we wouldn't value good times as much since they would be infinite or learn as many lessons from bad things as those times would pass to fast consider retrospectively

Quick Reply

Latest