The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TheLandOfNorwegia
A girl in my G.C.S.E geography class, thought Japan was in the Caribbean, and didn't know where that was either. And she thought Australia was next to Paris...... She also thought Norway was the capital of Sweden

Needless to say, she failed miserably.

i had that, was sat next to a ****** for like the whole of my lower school geography education... one question after another,
"are mountains high"
"is the sea water but with salt"
"can i drive to america"

the worse one was:
"teacher: if u fly due south from england were will u end up"
****** :P "the north pole"
teacher "no south dear"
****** "yeahh north pole ... confused face"
Reply 81
"Smell my hands!"
"Uh, why?"
"I blew up my microwave this morning".
"Okay..."
"And then I put lubricant on!"
"Uh, right".

Needless to say, I didn't smell his hands.
"Is your helmet purple?"

That's what this naive young thing said to me the other day.
I was howling over the phone so badly that she hung up.

I think it was a disastrous attempt as "drrrty" talk.
Cooro
How did they even let her take the class?!

To be honest I'm not sure, I think she was there to make up the numbers as there were also one or two other rediculously dippy people in the class. I think she got a U in the end with a 10 mark result in one of her tests.
People don't really tell me weird things. I'm the one telling them weird things. :s-smilie:
Reply 85
TheLandOfNorwegia
To be honest I'm not sure, I think she was there to make up the numbers as there were also one or two other rediculously dippy people in the class. I think she got a U in the end with a 10 mark result in one of her tests.

And they think the tests are getting easier ;laugh;

Another one that my sister said to me was, "There's a ticklish burglar living in your elbow!"

I still haven't figured out what she was on about but it's now my MSN name.
A random man once chased me through my town centre yelling at me to 'become his carer'.

Why do I get the weirdo's?
A couple to me "did you burn down our post box WITH the mail in it?"

This is interesting for two reasons; two weeks before that I had saved their car from not being stolen by handing in the keys to the police which were in the car door hanging about, minding their own business (and they had been doing so for the past hour, I know for we were guarding them). For this they reported me to the police and it was of course dropped subsequently.
I come out with some appalling stuff to other people, including: "Is Ninja a country?", "Isn't a dramady (drama/comedy) a type of camel?", "Are Lithuania and Latvia not just the same place in different languages?" and "Don't boys just have veins because they are muscular?".
Oh dear.
I do, however, have a good friend who believed until she was 15 that the United Kingdom was another name for the world.
Reply 89
Since I was 13 I have volunteered on a community farm, where students from the local agricultural college have work placements....

Student- 'why is that calf suckling from that sheep?'
Me- 'Erm...its a jacob lamb'

:redface:
HAH

"i knw pie to 30 decimal places ... 4.1.... "

dare i go on!
My parents used to own a convenience store (yeah, we big up the Indian stereotype to the max) in London when I was younger, and people would always ask me: "do you get free sweets?"

I was like, "..yeah, I guess." And then they always pause, smiling or repeating my answer to someone next to them before saying, "..so you don't have to pay?"

"No, I don't have to pay", I say.

"Wicked, could you get me free crisps or something?"
My friend does say a lot of weird perverted things like "Suck me up" or "**** myself hard".

:laugh: Not very appropriate I know. :redface:
Reply 93
Aesop
Jesus Christ died for your sins.

F'ing brilliant mate lol
Reply 94
get the wet ones, the wet ones!!
louisedotcom
Well my driving instructor said to me as I was pulling onto a dual carriageway for the first time 'So Louise, do you like sex?' I was only just 17 at the time.
He also randomly said one driving lesson 'Do you mind if I touch your leg'

:laugh: roffle that's hilarious!
louisedotcom
Well my driving instructor said to me as I was pulling onto a dual carriageway for the first time 'So Louise, do you like sex?' I was only just 17 at the time.
He also randomly said one driving lesson 'Do you mind if I touch your leg'

You need to get yourself away from that driving instructor.... seriously.

Edit - Oh haha it was a while back. Still he sounds like a freak, I wouldn't bet against him being on the sex offenders register already.
A few years ago I was walking through tesco in the early hours of the morning and felt like someone was following me. I was tired and not really thinking so clearly after a long day, but I walked down one of the aisles then ducked in between two of the aisles and doubled back.

Sure enough there was a guy following me around and looked quite disturbed. He walked up to me and started crying, he said that I looked exactly like his son that had died ten years previously. I felt bad for him and despite feeling a bit freaked out I felt guilty at having thought the worst.

We walked to the tills and I let him pay first, his trolley contained enough booze and snacks to keep someone's local going. He asked me the weirdest thing, he said that as he never got to say goodbye to his son it would really help him if I would just say "Goodbye Dad" when he was leaving.

I agreed and for the next couple of minutes found every piece of fluff on my clothing and avoided eye contact, it just felt really odd. Anyway, as he walked away he turned and said "Goodbye son" and sort of hurried off looking upset.

I put my small amount of shopping through feeling like **** and more than a little freaked out. The cashier says "That's £184 please?" I argued that I only had a few items but she said 'your dad said you were paying for his shopping too'.

I was furious at being had over so I had to leave my shopping on the checkout whilst I ran after the old bastid and managed to catch him just as he was getting into his car.

I pulled his arm trying to drag him out but he resisted and I could feel he was getting away. I pulled really hard this time and he again tried to get into his car, and he was really getting away from me!

I pulled as hard as I could, in fact I pulled about as hard as I am pulling on your leg now. :confused:

:laugh:
Reply 98
My friend and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the cinema, and when we came out she looked really puzzled. She asked "you know if Charlie hadn't got the golden ticket and hadn't gone into the factory, what would they have called the film? Charlie and the Chocolate factory he doesn't get to see, or just Charlie and the...nothing? It's a good thing he did find that ticket, isn't it?"

Sad thing was, she was deadly serious.
Reply 99
My friend was watching me play scrabulous and asked 'What's a geese?' But she said it like geez.. That was pretty funny.