The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Change

Ok so basically Iv applied to optometry and got accepted infact I even got a reduced offer and i accepted it as my firm too, but I’ve decided i dont want to study it anymore instead i want to do audiology, iv looked through ucas extra and i see theres still space on audiology is it possible i can change now? Or is clearing my only option
How have you been able to look at extra, when you’ve firmed an offer?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by LMsav
How have you been able to look at extra, when you’ve firmed an offer?

its on the ucas website
https://digital.ucas.com/search
Original post by Aisha8910
its on the ucas website
https://digital.ucas.com/search

Please do tell me if I am being stupid, but isn't that just the regular course search, and not the ones that are still available?
Reply 4
Original post by LMsav
Please do tell me if I am being stupid, but isn't that just the regular course search, and not the ones that are still available?

No it says courses with vacancies and the courses that aren’t available will have a disclaimer saying this course has limited vacancies and is no longer accepting
Original post by Aisha8910
No it says courses with vacancies and the courses that aren’t available will have a disclaimer saying this course has limited vacancies and is no longer accepting

Surely it would be an idea to call them up and ask to change? If there are still vacancies, and it has the same entry requirements it shouldn't be a problem? Browsing through, there are a lot of amazing courses still on available, they must really be struggling for applications this year
Reply 6
Original post by LMsav
Surely it would be an idea to call them up and ask to change? If there are still vacancies, and it has the same entry requirements it shouldn't be a problem? Browsing through, there are a lot of amazing courses still on available, they must really be struggling for applications this year

Yh I thought that too but international students still have lots of time to apply
And thank you il try to call then up tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending