The Student Room Group

Gcse science synergy

So i do the synergy exam board for science GCSE AQA and i was wondering as to what is going to be on the first test is it ie physics chemistry or biology and if so what to expect?
Original post by Anonymous
So i do the synergy exam board for science GCSE AQA and i was wondering as to what is going to be on the first test is it ie physics chemistry or biology and if so what to expect?

Wether it is physics, biology or chemistry depends on your exam timetable. This is an actual exam so any topics could come up and with new spec it is predictable but do ensure you look at and try specimen paoers to get an idea
Reply 2
Original post by Iahmed512
Wether it is physics, biology or chemistry depends on your exam timetable. This is an actual exam so any topics could come up and with new spec it is predictable but do ensure you look at and try specimen paoers to get an idea

Thank you, however i was wondering whatever question(s) are on the specimen paper, will they most likely be on the ACTUAL gcse exam?
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you, however i was wondering whatever question(s) are on the specimen paper, will they most likely be on the ACTUAL gcse exam?

That's the thing because itvs a speicmen paper no one really knows, however it is more likely certain questions from a speicmen paper can come up than a past paper so it is possible questions could reappear. The hardest questions are ones that are likely to reappear. For physics stuff like magnetic flux density questions are very likely questions, for biology Quadrats, and Evolutionary trees are likely,, for chemistry Electrolysis and Bonding. This is a brief list but I have no proper idea and no one does since it will only be predictions which could be accurate or might not. However, while it is a new spec similiar questions can still constant reappear, could be different for actual thing but on more than one specimen paper blood glucose questions have come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending