redblackwhite
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Bit random but this is what we have been doing in my school, as coursework, for ICT, apparently. We also had a controlled assessment which was making a website. Anyways, I am just curious as this doesn't seem like ICT at all. On the page, it even says Creative Multimedia Level 2 and seems completely irrelevant. The reason I'd like to discuss this is because the coursework I have done for it is being finalized and sent off tomorrow but I haven't completed it. Next year I am going to do Games Development/Design in college and because ICT is somewhat related to that category I'm worried that I won't pass and it may reflect badly on my knowledge although I am very intelligent when it comes to general ICT and Computer Science. I'm probably just having a stressful rant but does anyone have any idea about why my school has done this for ICT, especially when other schools seem to do completely different things? Thanks.

Here's a link to the whole thing: http://www1.edexcel.org.uk/CiDA-DiDA...ario/Index.htm
redblackwhite
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone?
ItsGeorgia1911
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
im in year 10 and I have my CIDA exam on thursday. I have to create a website as well so your school isn't the only one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.35%
Not great so far... (251)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.66%

Watched Threads