My brother touched me is it normal? Watch

Omnom0507
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I know there is already a posts about this but it has troubled me the past year he touched me at a Young age I can only remember one time tho I'm eleven in May 16 I also have a fear of growing up and because of it I cry everyday. I am moving house again and it would be the 5th time plus I have SATS next week and the troubling issues
student2134
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Omnom0507)
I know there is already a posts about this but it has troubled me the past year he did it at a Young age I can only remember one time tho I'm eleven in May 16 I also have a fear of growing up and because of it I cry everyday
If he touched you in an inappropriate way it is definietly not normal and should talk to someone, parents , a councillor , someone you trust asap.
It sounds like your going through a hard time I would strongly recommended speaking to someone a doctor , councillor ext, someone who will take you seriously and can help you.
Omnom0507
Rep:
?
Thank you all I trust is my teacher and mom... But I don't was to talk to either
student2134
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Omnom0507)
Thank you all I trust is my teacher and mom... But I don't was to talk to either
Maybe talk to your doctor then or there should be some kind of councillor or psychologist at your school to talk. It might be easier to talk to someone not directly involved with your day to day life at first until you feel comfortable to open up more. It wold still be a positive step to feeling better and they'll have had experience of talking with people who has experienced the same thing.
Omnom0507
Rep:
?
Okay thank you very much I'll try talk to the ta in yr 5 cuz she is nice you have helped a lot x
Omnom0507
Rep:
?
Okay thank you very much I'll try talk to the ta in yr 5 cuz she is nice you have helped a lot
Batmans dad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
NO! It's not normal
Tell someone
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
:noway: Introduce me to your brother, tell me where he be, tell him I just wanna chat to him not **** him up politely so no worries x
username3947384
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They may be false memories. There have plenty of cases, where people have ruined an innocent person's life, due to false memories of sexual abuse. Please do take this into account.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hmm, seems more something 999tigger is suited to advise on.
Omnom0507
Rep:
?
O.O I has many questions
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
where did he touch you and how old is her?
Omnom0507
Rep:
?
He turned twelve this year he stopped i think last year but I can't remember and he touched me where he probably shouldent have
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads