agirlstudentlife
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, if anyone has any revision notes or predicted questions that they think will be on the exam, could you please post on the forum.
Also if you have any revision tips or come across any good resources.

Much apprieciated

p.s Hope all your revision is going well and good luck with your exams
Shahzeb_Khan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They will be a lot of predicted questions on the exam paper. One being about GDPR in which you would have to learn what it is, and advantages and disadvantages. Another being about Systems development life cycle, so basically summarise what parts are there from Analysis to Review & Maintenance. Also, block chain technology again just learn about this and you should be fine. Lastly, a possibility of disaster recovery methods talking about risk analysis etc.

I wish you all the success in the exam, and I hope your revision goes to plan 😁
agirlstudentlife
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Shahzeb_Khan)
They will be a lot of predicted questions on the exam paper. One being about GDPR in which you would have to learn what it is, and advantages and disadvantages. Another being about Systems development life cycle, so basically summarise what parts are there from Analysis to Review & Maintenance. Also, block chain technology again just learn about this and you should be fine. Lastly, a possibility of disaster recovery methods talking about risk analysis etc.

I wish you all the success in the exam, and I hope your revision goes to plan 😁
wow thank you for that, i will go over everything you have mentioned.
Goodluck with your exams too!!!
what other subjects are you taking?
Shahzeb_Khan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Engineering Diploma and A Level ICT, what about you darling?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (25)
22.73%
Unhappy (34)
30.91%
Conflicted (51)
46.36%

Watched Threads