Want bigger boobs Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I hate my boobs so much. I’m a 32A and I am 16. It makes me so insecure about my body I always way padded bras and inserts to make me not look completely flat chested. I’m so embarrassed about my body that I don’t want anyone to see that I have no boobs at all, meaning I’m afraid to ever do anything with anyone because of what they’d think of my boobs. I also never like being in a bikini around people because of this. I would just like them to grow at least a bit so I’m a B cup but I doubt that would happen😩. My mum and my sister are both B/C cups but mine are so much smaller. I have a fast metabolism and naturally am very slim which neither my mum or sister have so I don’t know if that’s to do with it. It’s got me down so much and I don’t know what I can do about it. All clothes look awful on me if I don’t wear a bra because they just go straight down. Considered going on the pill just for the slim chance of bigger breasts. I know people say it’s stupid to do that but I’m desperate for anything.
pinesandapples2001
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, breathe, relax, you have a beautiful body. First thing, why do you think bigger boobs are more beautiful than small breasts? That's a social construct.

I have small breasts too, and I didn't get my period till I was 14 (and all my friend got it in 6th grade). But I'm okay with it, because what is there to be ashamed of? Don't do anything to your boobs, they are totally fine. Also, I think that since you're in the prime of teenagehood, you shouldn't make such a drastic decision to change your boobs size, at least wait till you are older because maybe with time you will think differently.

There's nothing wrong with being flat-chested. There's nothing ugly with being flat-chested. No need to be insecure about it.

Padded bras may make it seem like you're desperate for bigger boobs so I would wear normal bras and try to be comfortable in them. Confidence is key. Just don't think too much about them.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I hate my boobs so much. I’m a 32A and I am 16. It makes me so insecure about my body I always way padded bras and inserts to make me not look completely flat chested. I’m so embarrassed about my body that I don’t want anyone to see that I have no boobs at all, meaning I’m afraid to ever do anything with anyone because of what they’d think of my boobs. I also never like being in a bikini around people because of this. I would just like them to grow at least a bit so I’m a B cup but I doubt that would happen😩. My mum and my sister are both B/C cups but mine are so much smaller. I have a fast metabolism and naturally am very slim which neither my mum or sister have so I don’t know if that’s to do with it. It’s got me down so much and I don’t know what I can do about it. All clothes look awful on me if I don’t wear a bra because they just go straight down. Considered going on the pill just for the slim chance of bigger breasts. I know people say it’s stupid to do that but I’m desperate for anything.
What is so bad about having small boobs? Honestly, nobody cares about the size of your boobs except you. Small boobs, medium boobs, big boobs, massive boobs are all boobs and no size is something to be ashamed of. If it bothers you that much, save up for a boob job when you're older.
hansandwich
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
put Vaseline on them
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You might just be a late bloomer
ddsizebra
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
breasts are essentially just muscles for milk. Don't understand why people are conscious or attracted by them because the they're equivalent to udders. pretty sure bulls don't go for cows with the longest udders.
GUMI
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I find plastic surgery a waste of money lmao, but if you want to waste a few grand all the power to you
icy187
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
just look at people like Kendal Jenner, Karlie Kloss ect they all have small boobs but they make it work. there isnt a way you should or shouldnt look. work out what looks best on you and embrace it. things like plunged loose tops without a bra look really nice. try things that give you side boob intead maybe like a backless bodysuit. just experiment with your style so you can feel comfortable
Gent2324
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ddsizebra)
breasts are essentially just muscles for milk. Don't understand why people are conscious or attracted by them because the they're equivalent to udders. pretty sure bulls don't go for cows with the longest udders.
i think you're forgetting that cows are a different species than humans? people are attracted to them because thats how humans work mate.
random_matt
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Get implants then, i would respect your choice either way.
Desire Croes
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just relax,size doesn't matter anymore, i equally have small boobs ,but confidence is power ,be happy, you might grow bigger boobs later,there is a reason you don't have big boobs now
cherlloydfan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 23 and a 32A I used to care so much about it and wanted to get a boob job but now I don't care and neither does anyone else
Afforestation
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We all want to be what we aren't. Trust me, at least you arent ginger and pale haha. These attractions (bigger boobs, bigger bum) are made up by society. People do not find them attractive because they decide they are, but because society tells them to. In fact i find that figure really really unattractive. I dont want to sound creepy here and i cant be because i have no clue who you are but i personally find smaller chested girls to be much more attractive. Just embrace yourself, it's the only way. And don't let any guy tell you it's bad because it really isnt. Technically the 'curvy' figure is just fat anyway. And dont do stuff with anyone, get a boyfriend. It will make you feel so much better about yourself if he really likes you. You do not need to change at all. Youre honestly best as you are. Gotta be confident and boys will fall for you. Anyway please just get one boy to do stuff with. He'll stop all the ********s in our generation from upsetting you (unless hes one himself)
Afforestation
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do NOT get implants. Plastic surgery is horrible. You are great as you are.
tom123h456
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Breast implants?
manlike99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
drink soya milk
HRH Catherine
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am 14 and my bra size is 34B
eileendover
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm 16 and a 30AA, I've also got a fast metabolism and am naturally slim. Thing is mine don't even really classify as boobs, so I can't even say they suit my 5'8 frame :// I always say no to any sexual situations purely because of my chest and I don't ever wear a bikini. I can't even buy push up bras because most places don't sell band size 30 and I've not seen anywhere that sells AA cups except for the training bras. Apparently you usually finish developing around late teens or early twenties so there's that at least. I know this isn't much of a help but just so you know I would kill for 32As!! Follow flat chested people on instagram (@rachaellange especially!!)
DarthRoar
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Danielnovels25)
why do you think bigger boobs are more beautiful than small breasts? That's a social construct.
Sorry old post, but I just have to say that it's definitely not a social construct.
purplepeacock
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
First of all at 16 you still have so much growing left to do, so don't think you'll be this size for ever. You are beautiful, and not fitting the norms of what makes a "beautiful" woman in todays world doesn't make you any less beautiful at all. You may not be a Kim kardashion or a Nicki minaj but what's so great about their bodies? I, myself am not so blessed when it comes to this and I've learnt to embrace it. I love my body, and I hope one day you'll learn to love yours also. It's normal at 16 to feel insecure about these things, but know that when you do find a partner in the future( if it's what you want), then you know that they'll adore you, for you. They'll be loyal and respect you 1000x more if you know that they aren't attracted to you because of your breast size, but the size of your heart and the things that matter. Please don't change yourself no matter what. You're special, now go and embrace it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (44)
32.84%
No I don't (63)
47.01%
I work during the holidays (27)
20.15%

Watched Threads