The Student Room Group

Foreign girls are way better then British girls

Everyone have their own taste but the reasons why I prefer foreign girls over British girls because foreign girls are more down to earth, classy, natural, not up themselves and of course better looking. I could American girls are even better than British girls.

As for British girls they moan about there’s no decent blokes out there. They need to realise they’re millions of decent guys out there but instead of trying to chase the good looking one and ignoring average joes. The problem with British girls they are shallow and think having an attitude problem is sexy with their 6 inch heels, body cons/leggings to show off their bums, false eye lashes, false nails, layers of urban decay markup, fillet to make heir boobs bigger, fake tan, hair extensions, lip liner, pout in photos, wears designer brands.

I know not all British girls are like that but this is based on my personal experiences. Also I know not all foreign girls are nice as well but I had international female students in my colleg course a few years ago and they were easy to talk to and very down to Earth.

Scroll to see replies

Foreign girls are way better looking tbh
A perfect example of someone believing that the grass is greener on the other side
how many Brits had rejected you before this, young man?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
As for British girls they moan about there’s no decent blokes out there. They need to realise they’re millions of decent guys out there but instead of trying to chase the good looking one and ignoring average joes.

Sounds eerily similar to the "I'm a nice guy" argument...
Everyone have their own taste but the reasons why I prefer foreign girls over British girls because foreign girls are more down to earth, classy, natural, not up themselves and of course better looking. I could American girls are even better than British girls.

As for British girls they moan about there’s no decent blokes out there. They need to realise they’re millions of decent guys out there but instead of trying to chase the good looking one and ignoring average joes. The problem with British girls they are shallow and think having an attitude problem is sexy with their 6 inch heels, body cons/leggings to show off their bums, false eye lashes, false nails, layers of urban decay markup, fillet to make heir boobs bigger, fake tan, hair extensions, lip liner, pout in photos, wears designer brands.

I know not all British girls are like that but this is based on my personal experiences. Also I know not all foreign girls are nice as well but I had international female students in my colleg course a few years ago and they were easy to talk to and very down to Earth.

Someone is bitter!
Original post by Drewski
Sounds eerily similar to the "I'm a nice guy" argument...

Absolutely. You have now posted the additional paragraphs and it is definitely one of those I'm a nice guy, so why arent girls falling over me sort of vibes.Trauma.
Reply 7
Original post by DrawTheLine
Someone is bitter!

No I’m not
Reply 8
Original post by Çharmander
how many Brits had rejected you before this, young man?

I’m 23
Someone is bitter!

He isn't wrong though. Foreign girls are more attractive.
Original post by fred flinstone
He isn't wrong though. Foreign girls are more attractive.

In your opinion. Attractiveness is subjective, so you can't say it like it's a fact.
In your opinion. Attractiveness is subjective, so you can't say it like it's a fact.

Well it kind of is a "fact".
Well it kind of is a "fact".

Opinion isn't fact.
Opinion isn't fact.

You must be a British female.
You must be a British female.

That's irrelevant, because opinion still doesn't equal fact.
That's irrelevant, because opinion still doesn't equal fact.

Yeah, well I am 100% heterosexual male... And it's a fact.
Yeah, well I am 100% heterosexual male... And it's a fact.

Your sexuality and gender don't matter in this thread. You thinking that foreign women are more attractive is an opinion, not a fact.

Not all British girls are like this. You probably ignore the ones that don't act like this because you think they're ugly or weird.
Your sexuality and gender don't matter in this thread. You thinking that foreign women are more attractive is an opinion, not a fact.

It's a fact. Get over yourself!

Latest

Trending

Trending