Middlesex vs. Westminster Watch

Irena.e18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone,I applied to Middlesex University and University of Westminster for the Business Management course and I also received offers. I am an international student and I want to know more details about these two.Lately I have read a lot of bad comments regarding University of Westminster and I wanted to know if it really is bad and why, how they treat international students and which one would you choose.Thanks in advance
Middlesex University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Irena.e18)
Hello everyone,I applied to Middlesex University and University of Westminster for the Business Management course and I also received offers. I am an international student and I want to know more details about these two.Lately I have read a lot of bad comments regarding University of Westminster and I wanted to know if it really is bad and why, how they treat international students and which one would you choose.Thanks in advance
Hello Irena,

I am an international student myself and I am loving my time here!
There are many sports, societies, jobs on campus and volunteering opportunities. The atmosphere is extremely welcoming and there are people from all over the world.
The university also organises a whole week for the international students where they can get to know the country, how things work (eg: opening a bank account, registering for a doctor), and make friends!

Caitlin is currently studying Business Management! Why don't you sign up for Unibuddy and ask her some questions?

https://www.mdx.ac.uk/get-in-touch/m...ess-management

Have a great day
Ludovica
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (280)
15.47%
The paper was reasonable (1008)
55.69%
Not feeling great about that exam... (387)
21.38%
It was TERRIBLE (135)
7.46%

Watched Threads