Darcey Mooreeee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I declined an offer I had from the Uni of Stirling. I had a conditional for English and Education, and idiotically, in a moment of panic, I declined it. I deeply regret doing this. Do you think Stirling would reinstate my offer if I asked them to? i realise this course will be extremely popular. I also applied through extra and got rejected. is this a lost cause?
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You have 14 days to swap from the day you accepted, phone UCAS.
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by random_matt)
You have 14 days to swap from the day you accepted, phone UCAS.
Seems like OP has forced himself into clearing...

Hes mucked up and reapplied...

The 14 days are long gone...

Clearing it is, dont worry do your research get your grades...people go to far more prestigious places in clearing.
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
Seems like OP has forced himself into clearing...

Hes mucked up and reapplied...

The 14 days are long gone...

Clearing it is, dont worry do your research get your grades...people go to far more prestigious places in clearing.
Oh, that's disappointing.
louise672287
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Darcey Mooreeee)
Hi, I declined an offer I had from the Uni of Stirling. I had a conditional for English and Education, and idiotically, in a moment of panic, I declined it. I deeply regret doing this. Do you think Stirling would reinstate my offer if I asked them to? i realise this course will be extremely popular. I also applied through extra and got rejected. is this a lost cause?
Hmm it's hard to say, you're safest bet would be to call the university as soon as possible Also good luck and congrats on getting accepted in the first place!
Darcey Mooreeee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by louise672287)
Hmm it's hard to say, you're safest bet would be to call the university as soon as possible Also good luck and congrats on getting accepted in the first place!
Thank you so much! I'm kicking myself now though! Gutted...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.43%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.71%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (47)
26.86%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.86%

Watched Threads