The Student Room Group

Where is my overall degree classification is mentioned?

On the transcript it says first class. Certainly 70+, but where is the exact grade is mentioned? I am talking about the overall number, not for each of the mods. Do i need to work it out myself? Don't the degrees contain these?Thank you
Original post by abdever
On the transcript it says first class. Certainly 70+, but where is the exact grade is mentioned? I am talking about the overall number, not for each of the mods. Do i need to work it out myself? Don't the degrees contain these?Thank you

I believe you are awarded a final classification not an actual grade as in circumstances of moderation your classification may be different from the final overall grade achieved. Check with the student office though.
Original post by abdever

Do you have a separate transcript of individual results for each module which gives you the breakdown....?
The transcript (not the certificate) will have the breakdown of marks.
My degree certificate came in the post with a separate transcript which had all the marks on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending