Bethwadsworth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
PLEASE HELP
I have been studying for CeMap for the last 4 weeks and failed twice!! My company only give me 3 attempts so I have 1 more attempt before I lose my job. If anyone has any tips to pass CeMap 1 or any amazing revision material, that would be amazing!!
Thank you!
Agnieszka92
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bethwadsworth)
PLEASE HELP
I have been studying for CeMap for the last 4 weeks and failed twice!! My company only give me 3 attempts so I have 1 more attempt before I lose my job. If anyone has any tips to pass CeMap 1 or any amazing revision material, that would be amazing!!
Thank you!
Hi, did you manage to pass CeMap 1?
Pamvesiva
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, do you have any support materials by any chance? Thanks
Scwill
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You’ve taken 2 exams after only starting studying 4 weeks ago??? Is this for real? If so that was your first mistake. It takes up to 10 hours a week for 8 weeks or so to realistically pass the first, then another for cemap 2 then maybe 3-4 weeks for cemap 3. You need to calm down and get your head in the books. Your company sounds like a bag of ****e for not telling you this.
dajackel12
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bethwadsworth)
PLEASE HELP
Thank you!
Hi,

I think 4 weeks is nowhere near enough time to learn and absorb everything, especially if your doing cemap 1 as i think that is the hardest one. I have done my cemap 1 not too long ago and I was studying it for at least 3 months + and also doing practice exams.

I would say speak to your employer and advise them that you need more time to study the course, give yourself enough time and also make sure you've got good revision materials! Also practice with the past papers too if you have them.

Don't rush into booking the test until you're confident! This test isn't like a driving theory test where you may be able to wing it.

Good luck and keep us updated!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (16)
27.12%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.78%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
61.02%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed