Re 2018 gcse aqa predictions?? Watch

rumana098
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
RE is my first exam on Monday, what do you guys think is going to come up for paper 1 or paper 2 ( on Wednesday) btw im studying islam and christianity beliefs and practices for paper 1
For paper 2 I am doing relationships and family, religion and life, religion peace and conflict and religion, crime and punishment.
Chidowee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Doing exact same themes n relgions but have done 0 revision so far help
niuosh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Chidowee)
try to memories quotes from bible and qou ran and learn what each key word is that might be enough for a grade 5 or 6 based on grade boundaries
ZainulAli1234
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by rumana098)
RE is my first exam on Monday, what do you guys think is going to come up for paper 1 or paper 2 ( on Wednesday) btw im studying islam and christianity beliefs and practices for paper 1
For paper 2 I am doing relationships and family, religion and life, religion peace and conflict and religion, crime and punishment.
hmm, im guessing there is going to be a question on hajj
honeyofcourse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
there's 100% going to be a question on the 5 pillars, probably about the importance of one of them- there always seems to be one, and they're on like half the spec! there'll probably be one on either id-ul-fitr, id-ul-adha or ashura since they're fairly important. try to learn main islamic terms and quotes- my quizlet user is honey_harrop if you want to use my card sets for RS! also my revision insta is @ srmsgcse2018 (it has a few RS notes too)

christianity is likely to have easter, communion, baptism.. things like that. beliefs about creation, the nature of god and believers' relationships with god (eg. judgement, salvation, sin) are likely to come up for both religions i reckon. oh, and the cruxificion for christianity since that's the core belief. prophethood and angels are likely to appear for Islam.

that's my guess, but we'll see

(Original post by Chidowee)
jessicasaggio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by honeyofcourse)
there's 100% going to be a question on the 5 pillars, probably about the importance of one of them- there always seems to be one, and they're on like half the spec! There'll probably be one on either id-ul-fitr, id-ul-adha or ashura since they're fairly important. Try to learn main islamic terms and quotes- my quizlet user is honey_harrop if you want to use my card sets for rs! Also my revision insta is @ srmsgcse2018 (it has a few rs notes too)

christianity is likely to have easter, communion, baptism.. Things like that. Beliefs about creation, the nature of god and believers' relationships with god (eg. Judgement, salvation, sin) are likely to come up for both religions i reckon. Oh, and the cruxificion for christianity since that's the core belief. Prophethood and angels are likely to appear for islam.

That's my guess, but we'll see
god bless you..................your quizlets have actually saved my life thank you <3
honeyofcourse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by jessicasaggio)
god bless you..................your quizlets have actually saved my life thank you <3
welcome! good luck
hamzahabdulhamid
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by ZainulAli1234)
hmm, im guessing there is going to be a question on hajj
They've asked about that in one of the specimens. It was about the importance of Ka'bah
jessicasaggio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by honeyofcourse)
welcome! good luck
thank you! <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.66%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.24%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.58%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.87%
How can I be the best version of myself? (192)
30.09%

Watched Threads