The Student Room Group

Re 2018 gcse aqa predictions??

RE is my first exam on Monday, what do you guys think is going to come up for paper 1 or paper 2 ( on Wednesday) btw im studying islam and christianity beliefs and practices for paper 1
For paper 2 I am doing relationships and family, religion and life, religion peace and conflict and religion, crime and punishment.
Reply 1
Doing exact same themes n relgions but have done 0 revision so far help :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by Chidowee

try to memories quotes from bible and qou ran and learn what each key word is that might be enough for a grade 5 or 6 based on grade boundaries
Original post by rumana098
RE is my first exam on Monday, what do you guys think is going to come up for paper 1 or paper 2 ( on Wednesday) btw im studying islam and christianity beliefs and practices for paper 1
For paper 2 I am doing relationships and family, religion and life, religion peace and conflict and religion, crime and punishment.

hmm, im guessing there is going to be a question on hajj
there's 100% going to be a question on the 5 pillars, probably about the importance of one of them- there always seems to be one, and they're on like half the spec! there'll probably be one on either id-ul-fitr, id-ul-adha or ashura since they're fairly important. try to learn main islamic terms and quotes- my quizlet user is honey_harrop if you want to use my card sets for RS! also my revision insta is @ srmsgcse2018 (it has a few RS notes too)

christianity is likely to have easter, communion, baptism.. things like that. beliefs about creation, the nature of god and believers' relationships with god (eg. judgement, salvation, sin) are likely to come up for both religions i reckon. oh, and the cruxificion for christianity since that's the core belief. prophethood and angels are likely to appear for Islam.

that's my guess, but we'll see

Original post by Chidowee
Original post by honeyofcourse
there's 100% going to be a question on the 5 pillars, probably about the importance of one of them- there always seems to be one, and they're on like half the spec! There'll probably be one on either id-ul-fitr, id-ul-adha or ashura since they're fairly important. Try to learn main islamic terms and quotes- my quizlet user is honey_harrop if you want to use my card sets for rs! Also my revision insta is @ srmsgcse2018 (it has a few rs notes too)

christianity is likely to have easter, communion, baptism.. Things like that. Beliefs about creation, the nature of god and believers' relationships with god (eg. Judgement, salvation, sin) are likely to come up for both religions i reckon. Oh, and the cruxificion for christianity since that's the core belief. Prophethood and angels are likely to appear for islam.

That's my guess, but we'll see

god bless you..................your quizlets have actually saved my life thank you <3
Original post by jessicasaggio
god bless you..................your quizlets have actually saved my life thank you <3

welcome! good luck :biggrin:
Original post by ZainulAli1234
hmm, im guessing there is going to be a question on hajj

They've asked about that in one of the specimens. It was about the importance of Ka'bah
Original post by honeyofcourse
welcome! good luck :biggrin:

thank you! <3

Quick Reply