The Student Room Group

Am I crazy or just Delusional?

My Brain has decided to like a guy two years older than me who is leaving for study leave the same day I do (he's doing A-Levels and myself GCSEs. Oddly I've never spoken to this guy and see him everywhere. I don't know if I'm crazy but I get the odd feeling we've met before or I'm supposed to know him for some reason. I don't know whats happening and I probably sound crazy af...

#GottaLoveHowWeirdLifeIs
Original post by irontiger
My Brain has decided to like a guy two years older than me who is leaving for study leave the same day I do (he's doing A-Levels and myself GCSEs. Oddly I've never spoken to this guy and see him everywhere. I don't know if I'm crazy but I get the odd feeling we've met before or I'm supposed to know him for some reason. I don't know whats happening and I probably sound crazy af...

#GottaLoveHowWeirdLifeIs

Your not crazy, at least doesnt seem like it, i think you feel connected to him unconsciously so basically your body and brain dont want the same things i guess. Its normal dont worry, i knew about two girls with the same feeling. You probably feel like you know him because of the type of energy your body radiates is same as his body is radiating. (I honestly dont know if this is true or not but its something Ive heard and the only thing that seems believable )
I ask myself the same question all the time.If you think this is crazy..you would laugh if you heard my story.It's not crazy at all.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
I ask myself the same question all the time.If you think this is crazy..you would laugh if you heard my story.It's not crazy at all.

i would love to hear your story, anyway this guy finished for study leave today and im on study leave to , but i probably wont ever see him again which is really sad.
Original post by irontiger
i would love to hear your story, anyway this guy finished for study leave today and im on study leave to , but i probably wont ever see him again which is really sad.

I might pm you..But worried you'll judge :/
Reply 5
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
I might pm you..But worried you'll judge :/

dont worry i wont judge you, ive dealt with too much **** to judge other people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending