Head Girl Interview next Monday

Watch this thread
SapphirePhoenix1
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So this is what's happened...
• Application - Accepted. Got Head Teacher Award and Jack Petchey Award in recognition for my "outstanding attainment in extra-curricular activities".
• Group interview - Passed
• One-to-one interview - Next Monday 14/05

Any tips and advice? Do you have any idea what sort of questions will be asked? I'm terrified 😰
pericardium
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Create a clear idea of what it is you want to achieve as Head Girl if you were to be accepted. You need to go into that interview with a plan of the year ahead from the moment you get the position right until you step down, whether it be improving school life or abolishing some current in-place rules. You want to go into the interview and provide your headteacher with the idea that:
  • A - you know what you're talking about
  • B - you have a good game plan
  • C - you're head strong

And don't get too big headed. I (and all of my peers) expected that I would be the only worthy candidate of a head position compared to the rest of the competition (there was a group of about 10 of us, a head boy and a head girl each) and I presumed it would be a stroll in the park, which I regret, because the feeling in my stomach was horrendous when someone else was announced and I wasn't.

Keep your head held high, but don't be too confident. And good luck.
SapphirePhoenix1
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thank youuu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (20)
24.1%
The paper was reasonable (37)
44.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (18)
21.69%
It was TERRIBLE (8)
9.64%

Watched Threads