The Student Room Group

OCR History AS/A Level Help please

Hey, just wondering whether in the unit one paper, can the source enquiry question include picture sources or is it just written sources?
Original post by itslibby
Hey, just wondering whether in the unit one paper, can the source enquiry question include picture sources or is it just written sources?

Best look at past papers for that. When I have done History source questions, then I have had pictures as well, such as posters or political cartoons.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Best look at past papers for that. When I have done History source questions, then I have had pictures as well, such as posters or political cartoons.

Because it’s the new a level (first exam was last year) I can only access one sample paper for the unit and it just has four written sources. I’ve looked through the textbook and although there are more written sources than pictures, there are a few which makes me wonder whether they will be included. I think I’ll ask my teacher tomorrow, thank you though 🙂
Original post by itslibby
Because it’s the new a level (first exam was last year) I can only access one sample paper for the unit and it just has four written sources. I’ve looked through the textbook and although there are more written sources than pictures, there are a few which makes me wonder whether they will be included. I think I’ll ask my teacher tomorrow, thank you though 🙂

Yes that would be sensible and avoid me having to go through the spec.

I wouldnt worry though pics are just as easy if not easier to answer on than text and make a change.

Quick Reply

Latest