The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is like a brick wall

Me and my boyfriend are great together but we’re both quite busy and only see each other once or twice a month atm. Because of this he used to call me for hours and now he’s like a brick wall. He can’t communicate. For the past three months he doesn’t ever want to call and sends one word messages which is a no no when we hardly see each other. I feel like I’m pouring my heart out to an inanimate object, I can never get a response of more than two words and if I want to call he’s either busy or says ‘I guess’s’ then ignores me. But whenever I ask if he’s bored of me he insists he’s in love with me and everything is perfect when we actually see each other. Confused.
Anybody will tell you that there is a very clear problem in this relationship, I’m not suggesting there is because I don’t know you or your boyfriend but just based on what you’ve posted here anybody can see there’s an issue, talk to him about it again and start to stand up for yourself and say ‘look, if nothing changes then I’m not putting up with this anymore’ see if he changes if he’s the same afterwards and doesn’t change and it bothers you then end things, plenty more boys out there worth your time who will actually talk to you. You don’t have to take my advice though..
Tell him how you feel about it. If he cares enough, he will act like he is in a relationship with you. Otherwise break up and find someone who will appreciate you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending