Ultra Bundle Resources for AS-Level Maths/Further Maths (+GCSE) Watch

DunkenDonuts
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
It's that the time of the year again, where everyone is hurrying to do as much revision as possible so they can get the A's and A*'s needed.

But there's 1 difference this year, and that is that, the exams are part of the new spec.

What does this mean for students?
Less resources.

However, I sat down, and took my time out to collate all the materials I have got, into 1 google drive link.

The Google drive is separated into 2 sub-folders: AS-Level and GCSE.

The GCSE Folder has:
  • GCSE Maths/Further Maths resources, predominantly focused on AQA Maths and AQA Level 2 certificate Further Maths.
  • The Further Maths resources (GCSE) contains past papers ever since the beginning of the specification, and topic based question papers, to test certain aspects of the spec.
  • The Maths resources (GCSE) has all the AQA's Legacy resources. These include the 2010-2011 Additional Maths, which is very hard, and worth it for any student from any exam board who wants to achieve grade 9 with grace.
  • The Maths folder (GCSE) also has more legacy papers, which can be used to test yourself.
  • The GCSE resources are mainly AQA, however I believe that they are applicable in other exam board, since the Maths specification across 3 of the main exam boards is very identical.

The AS-Level Folder has:
  • AS Maths resources for all 3 exam boards. For Edexcel, it has topic based questions and the important specimen papers.
  • The topic based questions can be used to test your current knowledge of certain topics, if you do not want to do any past papers now.
  • It also has AS Further Maths resources for Edexcel Maths. However, I have focused it only on 3 of the modules, which are CP1 (Required by all students), FM1, and FM2.
  • This includes the specimen papers, and the exam practice questions, which can be used to test how good you are so far.
  • It has AS Further Maths resources for AQA, which is in the same format as the Edexcel one.

So where is the link? Click here!

These resources should last a good time, and I hope students take their time to carefully pick the ones they want to use.

The materials from this are all unlocked to the public, and I have not included any of the other set papers + practice papers, however students are more than welcome to ask me via the private message method.

You're more than welcome to share the links. I have ensured that the specimen papers are all in for the AS Maths. This is because since the papers are very new (first exam on Monday, eek), I STRONGLY recommend students to carefully analyse the specimen paper and familiarize themselves with how the questions arise and are asked. This is because there is a good chance, the style of questions will be mimicked in the real test.

Members who wished to be tagged in this: (IGNORE)
gtty123
Toastiekid
Josh Dewsbury
nyxnko_
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Omg thank you so much!!!!
DunkenDonuts
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by nyxnko_)
Omg thank you so much!!!!
No problem. I'll try and get the stats put up soon _gcx
shineshine
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thank u my man
remijackman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey do you know when stats will be up?
And thank you so much
Quizlet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DunkenDonuts)
It's that the time of the year again, where everyone is hurrying to do as much revision as possible so they can get the A's and A*'s needed.

But there's 1 difference this year, and that is that, the exams are part of the new spec.

What does this mean for students?
Less resources.

However, I sat down, and took my time out to collate all the materials I have got, into 1 google drive link.

The Google drive is separated into 2 sub-folders: AS-Level and GCSE.

The GCSE Folder has:
  • GCSE Maths/Further Maths resources, predominantly focused on AQA Maths and AQA Level 2 certificate Further Maths.
  • The Further Maths resources (GCSE) contains past papers ever since the beginning of the specification, and topic based question papers, to test certain aspects of the spec.
  • The Maths resources (GCSE) has all the AQA's Legacy resources. These include the 2010-2011 Additional Maths, which is very hard, and worth it for any student from any exam board who wants to achieve grade 9 with grace.
  • The Maths folder (GCSE) also has more legacy papers, which can be used to test yourself.
  • The GCSE resources are mainly AQA, however I believe that they are applicable in other exam board, since the Maths specification across 3 of the main exam boards is very identical.

The AS-Level Folder has:
  • AS Maths resources for all 3 exam boards. For Edexcel, it has topic based questions and the important specimen papers.
  • The topic based questions can be used to test your current knowledge of certain topics, if you do not want to do any past papers now.
  • It also has AS Further Maths resources for Edexcel Maths. However, I have focused it only on 3 of the modules, which are CP1 (Required by all students), FM1, and FM2.
  • This includes the specimen papers, and the exam practice questions, which can be used to test how good you are so far.
  • It has AS Further Maths resources for AQA, which is in the same format as the Edexcel one.

So where is the link? Click here!

These resources should last a good time, and I hope students take their time to carefully pick the ones they want to use.

The materials from this are all unlocked to the public, and I have not included any of the other set papers + practice papers, however students are more than welcome to ask me via the private message method.

You're more than welcome to share the links. I have ensured that the specimen papers are all in for the AS Maths. This is because since the papers are very new (first exam on Monday, eek), I STRONGLY recommend students to carefully analyse the specimen paper and familiarize themselves with how the questions arise and are asked. This is because there is a good chance, the style of questions will be mimicked in the real test.

Members who wished to be tagged in this: (IGNORE)
gtty123
Toastiekid
Josh Dewsbury
nyxnko_
This is amazing! Cheers!
Omar0102
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi do u have the same resources for a level maths

Please let me know
Thank you so much
Last edited by Omar0102; 1 year ago
kkkkrrrg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hiya, thank you sos much for the time you put into making this but id like to point ut that the folder is empty for edexcel as maths, can you please add the resources again? thanks!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (89)
12.97%
1 (89)
12.97%
2 (88)
12.83%
18.95%
22.3%
19.97%

Watched Threads