Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

i recently got an invitation by EY to an assessment centre for Business advisory (consultancy) in financial services, i was wondering whether anyone has been through this already. any advice would be greatly appreciated, this will be my first assessment centre (my EY interview was actually my first interview)

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I’ve only been to an AC on tax in EY – didn’t get in so I don’t feel I can give you much advice other than the stuff I found on wikijob about EY was quite accurate and useful (esp about partner interview), see URL below:

http://www.wikijob.co.uk/wiki/Ernst_%26_Young

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long approximately is the EY assessment centre and partner interview for a summer internship programme?

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhokes)
    Does anyone know how long approximately is the EY assessment centre and partner interview for a summer internship programme?

Thanks in advance.
    From memory, it's something like 30 or 40 minutes prep for the group discussion (based on a case study), 30 minutes for the discussion exercise itself, and 30-40 minutes for the interview. This might now have changed slightly, but should still be approximately correct.

ReputationRep:
    ^Thanks for the reply.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.