The Student Room Group

My application keeps on giving me an error

Anytime I try to log on my application there is an error which doesn’t even allow me to check my page as everything goes locked and have contact SLE several times but still comes up with the same issue of they are dealing with this, due to this I don’t even know when my payments are due as they were been approved on the 1-may 2018
Original post by Hajia
Anytime I try to log on my application there is an error which doesn’t even allow me to check my page as everything goes locked and have contact SLE several times but still comes up with the same issue of they are dealing with this, due to this I don’t even know when my payments are due as they were been approved on the 1-may 2018

Hi Hajia,

We are aware that students trying to use the customer portal to make and application or to view/update online account may receive the following message 'Something Has Gone Wrong'. We do apologise for the inconvenience and are working on finding a resolution to the error.

Have you tried using a different device, not a mobile or tablet and using Google Chrome as your browser.

Payments will only show on your online account 40 working days before the course starts.

Alternatively if you call us then we can advise the payment dates.

Thanks Rona
Reply 2
Hi Rona thanks for the reply I have not recieved my payments for 2016/2017 payments up to now and also I had a message which states that my payments has been approved but yet not paid and my second year starts in June
Original post by Hajia
Hi Rona thanks for the reply I have not recieved my payments for 2016/2017 payments up to now and also I had a message which states that my payments has been approved but yet not paid and my second year starts in June

Hi Hajia,

Unfortunately we have no access to specific accounts on The Student Room, can I suggest you contact us on Twitter or Facebook and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

http://twitter.com/SF_England

http://facebook.com/SFEngland

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending