The Student Room Group

Styling a denim jacket?

Comfy outfit ideas which are casual including denim jackets (preferably with jeans of any colour) as I’ve got a GCSE geography trip coming up. And just casual outfit ideas in general, thanks xx
Denim jacket , high waisted denim jeans , white top and white shoes .. basic but looks BOMB👌
I'd style a denim jacket with black ripped high waisted jeans and a black high neck top.
Never wear denim with denim, it is not high fashion. If you've got a denim jacket I say pair it with a skater skirt and off the should top. Another idea is to wear the denim jacket with black flare jeans and a white bustier top, but use the denim jacket as an accessory rather than as a jacket. You could pair any of these with a nice wallet on a chain bag. Preferably black with silver hardware but whatever you prefer.
If you are looking for men’s styling go for a red color t-shirt and navy blue jeans and pair it with your denim jacket.
Original post by irontiger
Never wear denim with denim, it is not high fashion. If you've got a denim jacket I say pair it with a skater skirt and off the should top. Another idea is to wear the denim jacket with black flare jeans and a white bustier top, but use the denim jacket as an accessory rather than as a jacket. You could pair any of these with a nice wallet on a chain bag. Preferably black with silver hardware but whatever you prefer.

I would say denim on denim is fine as long as the shades don't match.

Quick Reply

Latest