nehal valani
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
any one who can help me out in my accounts paper for tomorrow?
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nehal valani)
If you wish to get any help, you must be more specific
brainmaster
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
what help do you need...I'm sitting for the account paper tomorrow also
CleverSquirrel
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
accounts is a very broad subject, what specifically in accounts do you need help with?
nehal valani
Rep:
?
(Original post by brainmaster)
what help do you need...I'm sitting for the account paper tomorrow also
i dont understand the concepts in accounts
nehal valani
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
If you wish to get any help, you must be more specific
non profit making organisastion
adjustments
and incomplete records
those topics
nehal valani
Rep:
?
(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
accounts is a very broad subject, what specifically in accounts do you need help with?
limited companies
analysis and interpertation of accounts
brainmaster
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i dont understand the concepts in accounts
aha here's a list of explanation;
going concern concept - this just states that the business makes all decisions thinking they are never going t **** down the business...simple it says that the business will keep running forever

prudence concept - as we know in accounts we can't say the values of some stuff exactly and so we have to make assumptions this is because we don't want to over state our net profit however understating the profit is okay that's why we depreciate our fixed assets and create a provision for doubtful debts...it basically states that the net profit should not be over stated and can be understated.

accrual (matching) concept - many people think that the net profit is just cash received - cash paid but this concept says NO!!! netproft is revenues - expenses.....people will this they are the same thing but you can have an expense which u haven't paid meaning that if you think net profit is cash received - cash paid then you will over stated your profit which we don't want.

materiality concept - as you know in a business we will always have very small expenses.....like buying stapler pins or markers or stamps......now imagine if u had to make account for all these expenses SEPARATELY. ...yeah too many accounts to handle that's why this concept tells us that its okay to generalise these small expenses as sundry expenses or general expenses in which you record all this small expenses.

consistency concept - this just states that if a business has selected a particular method for preparing its financial accounts then the business just keeps using this method...the business shouldn't use one method for one year and a different one for another e.g. depreciation methods.

moment measurement concept - this is very simple...it just says that you only record transactions which can be measured using money.

business entity concept - this states that the accounts of the owner must be treated separately from the accounts of the businessm..that's why we have a capital account.

hope I've made you understand these concepts....ask me more questions so i can help you ...any topic and any account
Abdul hamid bah
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How will the IGCSE questions look like?
Abdul hamid bah
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Heyy bro
i need help for accounts
brainmaster
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Abdul hamid bah)
Heyy bro
i need help for accounts
hey....have u done your paper?
Abdul hamid bah
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed