The Student Room Group

Has any girl here fallen in love with someone...

...they wouldn't found attractive at first? like you had met him but thought that he wasnt good looking or attractive to you but later when you started talking to him you thought that hes amazing and beautiful.
Original post by Anonymous
...they wouldn't found attractive at first? like you had met him but thought that he wasnt good looking or attractive to you but later when you started talking to him you thought that hes amazing and beautiful.

Been there...
Yeah. My boyfriend is by no means my normal type and I didn't find him amazingly attractive at first but now I think he's the most handsome man on the planet.
Reply 3
yeah i somehow fell in love with my schools resident emo
Nope, I wouldn't fall in love with a guy that easily.
Yes, when I met my boyfriend I thought he was alright, I didn't think we would have a lot in common since we don't live in the same country but I was surprised to find out we are quite alike and are very open minded about life. I think he's the most amazing and understanding guy.
Fell for this tiny Chinese guy, he's far from my type which is muscular and tall dudes.
I fell in love with a guy aged 13, you may think that isn't really possible but trust me it is. I saw him as perfection, met him completely out of the blue and was stunned but although we talked for a bit n went on a date, he didn't like me back. eventually we stopped messaging but the only reason ik it was love was because over the course of the next year and a half, he was all I could think about. He ruled my mind and whenever I saw him he and I would talk for ages and I miss him a bit still. Im worried that if he comes back everything I have established in my life now will mess up. so yes, I've been in love

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending