The Student Room Group

A bit confused about this guy.... HELP

So for around 3 weeks I have been getting to know someone, we have been out on two dates, he's came round my house and have been talking a lot via text message/phone.

We both made it clear that we liked each other etc etc, there's been lots of flirting, a few kisses but nothing else.

I woke up yesterday morning and he had put something in his snapchat story which said this... ''Can't sleep, feel like I've ruined something potentially good over my own fear of getting hurt''..... Now to me that means he is talking about someone he is romantically involved with? am I wrong?

The trouble is, it doesn't appear to be about me as nothing has been ruined between us as far as I'm aware. Communication was still the same and the day before we had even arranged a date for this Friday to see each other again.

I haven't asked him about it because I don't want to come off as psycho already but since I've also kept communication to a minimum.

The question is do I ask him about this? if so what do I say? I know we are both technically single but I feel he's played me a little as he has made out to me I'm the only girl he is seeing at the minute....

Very confused, please help!!
Hi OP,

So from what I can see if that if you didn't have any problems with him then he must be directing that comment to someone else but are you 100% sure there was no problems between the both of you? I would just pop up and say to him 'everything okay' like just show that you are asking how he is and if he says no then try and elaborate and there might be a slight chance that he will tell you. Or maybe something happened that you don't know about and he's scared that he might lose you or the chance of a relationship, depending on the problem he is going through.
Reply 2
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Hi OP,

So from what I can see if that if you didn't have any problems with him then he must be directing that comment to someone else but are you 100% sure there was no problems between the both of you? I would just pop up and say to him 'everything okay' like just show that you are asking how he is and if he says no then try and elaborate and there might be a slight chance that he will tell you. Or maybe something happened that you don't know about and he's scared that he might lose you or the chance of a relationship, depending on the problem he is going through.

There wasn’t any problems at all, it’s all been much of the same and nothing has changed. He’s even text me recently saying he’s excited about seeing me on Friday.

I did ask him if everything was ok, to which he said it was....

Do you think it would come across as a little strange if I asked him outright what it was all about? I just like to know where I am with someone and not put all my eggs in 1 basket so to speak if he isn’t doing the same...

🤷*♀️🤷*♀️🤷*♀️🤷*♀️
@Reeeeyah sorry I can't seem to reply to your previous message.
And no I don't think it would be weird to confront him about what's up with him, I mean if you two are getting close or anything then there shouldn't be no secrets or anything like that, what if he already is in a relationship? wouldn't you feel better knowing before it's too late? I would say just ask him about the snap he put up, don't be too demanding for answers but keep asking him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending