London south bank university Watch

Ulkarahmad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone, i got an offer letter from LSBU.
But, when i searched for the reputations i found out that it’s not good at all. My course will be digital design. İ wanna get real answers about this uni
İs it recommended?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ulkarahmad)
Hi everyone, i got an offer letter from LSBU.
But, when i searched for the reputations i found out that it’s not good at all. My course will be digital design. İ wanna get real answers about this uni
İs it recommended?
People who leave reviews usually have something to complain about. You can find students here. What is important to you in the uni experience and how does the uni cater for those things?
alb6
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same situation here. I got an offer from them and I will be doing nursing. Is it good for this course?
Please answer to me because I have to firm or insurance their choice and I am really confused.
Thanks
Ulkarahmad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Finally, i decided what i wanna to do with this uni.
İn my and several people’s(who r deeply informed about all universities) decision, LSBU is not good choice to spend 3/4 years of ur education life. So i decided to choose it for my foundation year. Then, i’m gonna transfer to another university. Cuz, it’s hard to find foundation course for graphic design and LSBU has that.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by alb6)
Same situation here. I got an offer from them and I will be doing nursing. Is it good for this course?
Please answer to me because I have to firm or insurance their choice and I am really confused.
Thanks
It has a bad reputation in many core subjects e.g. English, Science, maths but in vocational courses e.g. Nursing, its not bad. Nursing attracts many mature students so you would learn with older students but LSBU is good at nursing.
alb6
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ProRoadman)
It has a bad reputation in many core subjects e.g. English, Science, maths but in vocational courses e.g. Nursing, its not bad. Nursing attracts many mature students so you would learn with older students but LSBU is good at nursing.
Thank you for ur replay.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (129)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (63)
9.56%
No I am happy with my course choice (373)
56.6%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.26%

Watched Threads