Sydneypeterson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve recently got an interview for an optical assistant apprenticeship at Specsavers but I’ve seen loads of reviews of people not liking the normal optical assistant job. Are the jobs and apprenticeships the same or will it be completely different.
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sydneypeterson)
I’ve recently got an interview for an optical assistant apprenticeship at Specsavers but I’ve seen loads of reviews of people not liking the normal optical assistant job. Are the jobs and apprenticeships the same or will it be completely different.
There will be differences yes mainly in terms of what you will have to cover as an apprentice and possibly what assessments you may have to do to progress. But the point of an apprenticeship is to learn about the job on the job so I can't imagine what you will be doing will be vastly different.
tanyxm.ichaels
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This post is like a year old but I’m currently in the same position, kind of? I applied for an apprenticeship at Specsavers and was wondering about the whole process? How long did you have to wait before you got an interview? How was the interview stuff like that, if you didn’t mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (283)
33.93%
No (551)
66.07%

Watched Threads