The Student Room Group

Edexcel iGCSE English Literature 2018

Any predictions for characters of OMAM and A View from the Bridge? And any poems from the anthology?
None as yet. Do you have access to the Jan 2018 paper? It's locked on edexel and as a private candidate I can't access it. But whoever came up for OMAM will not likely come up next week. if you can access it can you let me know. I'd love you forever!
As for poetry, I m thinking one of the new ones. What about you?
Reply 3
Original post by blueberries0
As for poetry, I m thinking one of the new ones. What about you?

None as yet. Do you have access to the Jan 2018 paper? It's locked on edexel and as a private candidate I can't access it. But whoever came up for OMAM will not likely come up next week. if you can access it can you let me know. I'd love you forever!
For OMAM in January 2018 it was 'Curley's wife and Lennie are victims' how far do you agree with this statement? and also In what ways are setting important in this novel?
Great, thank you so much. What are your views on the poem? My mind is on on 'Half caste' 'Blessing' or 'Search for my tongue' for no other than they are newbies to the Anthology. Do you know what poem came up In Jan? I can't believe the exam is less than a week away. Panic!
Reply 5
i agree, i think it will probably be a new poem!! and for of mice and men thankfully there isn't really that many options so if u just make sure you knew each character or theme pretty well you should be fine!! cuz its a theme or character questions :smile:
Have you studied this on your own or through a school/online college?
Great, thank you so much. What are your views on the poem? My mind is on on 'Half caste' 'Blessing' or 'Search for my tongue' for no other than they are newbies to the Anthology. Do you know what poem came up In Jan? I can't believe the exam is less than a week away. Panic!

I'm pretty sure The Tyger, My Last duchess came up in a question and the other was Half Past Two!! I'm so scared!! I really hope La Belle Dame..... doesn't come up, I hate that poem
Hi guys, how did you get on yesterday? I was so happy to see 'Half Caste', 'Search for my tongue' and 'Crooks' come up? But by the time I had finished writing about them I had no time for the poem which I'm very worried about.

I'm doing 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'An inspector calls' on Friday. What about you guys?
p.s if any of you have the past paper Jan 2018 questions for an inspector calls and pride and prejudice, I continue loveing you forever!!

Quick Reply

Latest