The Student Room Group

Revision for re

My religious studies gcse is on Monday and Wednesday, if I start revision now will I be okay?
Better now then never
Reply 2
I'd suggest you try and condense the main stuff into bullet points so that you can memorise the bullet points and they should help you to recall in-depth information. Also have a search on YouTube, not sure what your exam board is but there is a teacher called Mr Macmillan Revis or something like that. I visual aids might also help you to recall. Try and remember some quotes/sources for each section.
You will definitely be ok from my experience, it’s one of them subjects where all you need is a few quotes then you can just ******** your way through it, as long as you say for example “Some Christians/muslims believe this” then they can’t mark you down as who are they to say that some don’t believe that, everyone’s different, don’t stress, there’s more important exams to be thinking about
Original post by TruthHurtsok
You will definitely be ok from my experience, it’s one of them subjects where all you need is a few quotes then you can just ******** your way through it, as long as you say for example “Some Christians/muslims believe this” then they can’t mark you down as who are they to say that some don’t believe that, everyone’s different, don’t stress, there’s more important exams to be thinking about

Will take your advice, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending