The Student Room Group

Liverpool John Moores, Plymouth, or Coventry?

So I'm looking to do a policing course and these are the 3 unis which do the course that I think I want to go to. I haven't been to any open days yet so I'm just wondering if anyone can give me their opinions on any of these universities. Not necessarily specific to policing but just what you know about them.
Thanks in advance
Original post by Burges
So I'm looking to do a policing course and these are the 3 unis which do the course that I think I want to go to. I haven't been to any open days yet so I'm just wondering if anyone can give me their opinions on any of these universities. Not necessarily specific to policing but just what you know about them.
Thanks in advance

People will have a range of experiences and obviously no one will have been to all 3 to compare. How do the courses compare?
Reply 2
Hi there,

I study at LJMU and I love it! Everyone I know at the uni loves it too. Ive not met anyone who hasnt disliked it. In terms of our experiences though, they all vary depending on what course we do, where we have lived, what clubs/societies we are in ect... everyone is really friendly though and theres such a brilliant social and night life! If you have any questions about the uni, let me know. Id definitely recommend it to study in though :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by alleycat393
People will have a range of experiences and obviously no one will have been to all 3 to compare. How do the courses compare?

I'm just asking if anyone has been to any of them at all and what their experience was like
Reply 4
Original post by Breeee
Hi there,

I study at LJMU and I love it! Everyone I know at the uni loves it too. Ive not met anyone who hasnt disliked it. In terms of our experiences though, they all vary depending on what course we do, where we have lived, what clubs/societies we are in ect... everyone is really friendly though and theres such a brilliant social and night life! If you have any questions about the uni, let me know. Id definitely recommend it to study in though :smile:

Thanks for the reply, I havent really found anyone with a bad word to say about LJMU so unless some horrible secrets are revealed on the open day, im pretty sure ill be there com 2019
Reply 5
Original post by Burges
Thanks for the reply, I havent really found anyone with a bad word to say about LJMU so unless some horrible secrets are revealed on the open day, im pretty sure ill be there com 2019

No worries. Haha yeah there isnt any horrible secrets that are being hid :P Im sure youll love the open day!

Quick Reply

Latest