The Student Room Group

Engliah Literature?

Any Predictions on the AQA English Literature: Poetry (Power and Conflict), Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice and An inspector calls?
Reply 1
for power and conflict my teacher's predictions are London, Emigree and War photographer. Inspector calls, my teacher thinks i might be on Eric and Gerald. idk about others
Reply 2
NO U
Hi there :wavey:
I've moved your thread to the English exams and study help forum where hopefully you'll get more answers :smile: In future, it's best to select the subject from the list here and create a thread in there instead :yep: If you want to see where threads belong, check out this thread :smile:
Original post by bipana21
for power and conflict my teacher's predictions are London, Emigree and War photographer. Inspector calls, my teacher thinks i might be on Eric and Gerald. idk about others

Yeah for some reason a lot of people think it’s gonna be London this year! I just hope its not poppies or checking out me history.
Good luck revising everyone :smile:
For pride and prejudice no idea, I’m thinking a theme this year because last year it was about Lizzy.
Possibly marriage, parenting, propriety, money/wealth (I’m just listing themes I can think of)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending