Which is the hardest?
remiateaman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by fentydrug)
Which is the hardest?
I'm not sure. You have to remember a significantly large amount in A2 Politics, like key dates, policy dates, government election win dates, leaders of each party and the dates in which they were elected and resigned, key legislation dates relevant to each topic ranging from education to the economy, different ideologies, the beliefs and values within each ideology, how policy has been affected by ideology, how policies have been affected by electoral politics, the compatability of each ideology within modern-day society, you get the picture.

However also in A2 English language you need to remember theorists, theories created by theorists, child language development, the stages in the development of children's language, how their language development is affected by adult intervention, the efficacy of child-directed speech (CDS) in doing so, how language has changed throughout the years, the different stages of the English language, key terms naming specific language techniques with relation to creating meanings and representations, and yes you get the picture.

Sociology is the easiest solely because I'm doing it at AS level currently. I dropped Law last year and am spending another year at college to complete the A level, alongside an EPQ.

I'd say politics, solely because of memorizing. However they're all easy and not particularly difficult if you both know how to structure an essay, know what to revise, and actually do so.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (14)
6.57%
They might tell the bully (22)
10.33%
I don't think they'd understand (36)
16.9%
It might lead to more bullying (74)
34.74%
There's nothing they could do (67)
31.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise