The Student Room Group

Body shapes

Lads, do you care as much about a girl with a flat stomach as we think?

Scroll to see replies

Nah, a six pack is all we care about. Be it on us or the girls, six pack>all.
If you can see ribcage I'm not interested
like a girl wit a bit of flesh or muscle not just bone
Reply 3
just dont be a whale really
I'm reasonably fit and I want my partner to be reasonably fit as well. I tend to associate someone's physical fitness with their overall lifestyle, diet, and level of responsibility, so it's not only much more physically attractive, but also likely indicative of other positive things.
Reply 5
Couldn't give a shite after 25 pints.
Original post by Anonymous

Perfectly flat is ideal but it’s not like it would put me off a girl if she had a small hump there. As long as she isn’t really big, that’s when it would put me off. However some guys do like girls who have those half tops where it shows there stomach so I guess it matters for those people
I’m not particularly attracted physically to girls with flat stomachs, but I wouldn’t let looks get in the way of relationships.
Reply 8
It's far more important that she be a) dead inside, b) into weird metal, c) ok with me going to pub.
Original post by Withengar
I'm reasonably fit and I want my partner to be reasonably fit as well. I tend to associate someone's physical fitness with their overall lifestyle, diet, and level of responsibility, so it's not only much more physically attractive, but also likely indicative of other positive things.

yh like i prefer a physically fit guy/girl bc it shows they are dedicated and motivated to keep their body in shape, and those qualities are what i find attractive
Original post by Anonymous

No not at all. We dont like belly fat so fat is unattractive, but something there is absolutely fine. Boys dont find girls abs attractive at all, i dont see the point, especially as the 'abs' are almost invisible whenever they say they do have them. For us boys, we need a six pack though so gotta keep those calories under 1k haha. Honestly girls are just as attractive (if not more) if they dont have abs. But no one likes fat or something you can hold haha
well...id rather not see front rolls when shes standing up..I mean jesus lady..take care of yourself
Reply 12
Original post by G_Singh145
Perfectly flat is ideal

You do know that "perfectly" flat stomachs only exist for barbie dolls, or anorexic models? Even very slim women don't have 100% flat stomachs, not even Victoria's Secret models in their candid (i.e. non-retouched) beach shots....
How much do you think lads care about flat stomachs?

And, do you think all boys have the same tastes when it comes to stomachs?

And do you think the answers given in this thread will be statistically representative of the population in general?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Afforestation
But no one likes fat or something you can hold haha

Absolute tripe. You might not, but you do not speak for everybody. There are plenty of people that are either not arsed about or actually like this. The evidence surrounds you every time you go outside.
Reply 15
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
How much do you think lads care about flat stomachs?

And, do you think all boys have the same tastes when it comes to stomachs?

And do you think the answers given in this thread will be statistically representative of the population in general?

I dunno about you, but I always get out my laser level when assessing whether or not to engage in coitus with a woman(!)
Original post by gjd800
Absolute tripe. You might not, but you do not speak for everybody. There are plenty of people that are either not arsed about or actually like this. The evidence surrounds you every time you go outside.

I can speak for the genetically proven sexual attractions, however not for the constructs of society. There is a biological factor to sexual attraction. That is a constant, not a variable.
Reply 17
I can speak for the genetically proven sexual attractions, however not for the constructs of society. There is a biological factor to sexual attraction. That is a constant, not a variable.

Except that's patently not what you were doing, so go pull some wool over some other daft ****er's eyes :laugh:
Original post by gjd800
Except that's patently not what you were doing, so go pull some wool over some other daft ****er's eyes :laugh:

I re-read it and it sounds like i dont mind chubbiness. I cant stand chubbiness, but they dont need to be anorexic or an athlete is all im saying.
Reply 19
I re-read it and it sounds like i dont mind chubbiness. I cant stand chubbiness, but they dont need to be anorexic or an athlete is all im saying.

Well, the issue is more that you were saying what you like is what everyone likes, which is a demonstrable untruth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending