2 Exams in about 23 days to get an A*?

Watch
dddd1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am resitting 2 maths exams C3 and C4 in which I need 90% avg got a B last year, is it possible in 23 days? BTW I barely started revision today and content looks alien to me after a year.
username2684465
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes.
dddd1
Rep:
?
(Original post by IWantIPods)
Yes.
Very comforting.
username2684465
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by dddd1)
Very comforting.
Yes,
dddd1
Rep:
?
Yes,
, not .
peanotto
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yes.
you really that sure?...it takes alot of preparation in c3 and c4 for an A*..
CompSci in2k17
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by peanotto)
you really that sure?...it takes alot of preparation in c3 and c4 for an A*..
Easily? C3 and C4 are piss easy
peanotto
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by CompSci in2k17)
Easily? C3 and C4 are piss easy
difficulty is relative. i bet you do further maths or something so it makes pure maths look easier. I only do maths on its own, done preparation for c1 and c2 but not c3 and c4...dreading it. hope u are right tho
CompSci in2k17
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by peanotto)
difficulty is relative. i bet you do further maths or something so it makes pure maths look easier. I only do maths on its own, done preparation for c1 and c2 but not c3 and c4...dreading it. hope u are right tho
Yes I do further maths, but I haven't really paid attention to any maths module all year to be honest and I can still pull As in C3/C4 papers with no practice. I know people who are significantly worse than me at maths/ less intelligent who consistently get A*s.

It's all exam technique, the only thing that can go wrong in C3 is if you flop a trig question and C4 probably vectors or an integration question (without any revision). With revision, all of these questions are pretty much copy pastes so do like 5 of each and you're set. You can do 3 past papers in 3 hours pretty much so it shouldn't be hard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (7)
4.96%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
17.02%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.02%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (20)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (41)
29.08%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (25)
17.73%

Watched Threads