The Student Room Group

2 Exams in about 23 days to get an A*?

I am resitting 2 maths exams C3 and C4 in which I need 90% avg got a B last year, is it possible in 23 days? BTW I barely started revision today and content looks alien to me after a year.
Yes.
Reply 2
Original post by IWantIPods
Yes.

Very comforting.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by dddd1
Very comforting.

Yes,
Reply 4
Yes,

, not .
Yes.

you really that sure?...it takes alot of preparation in c3 and c4 for an A*..
Original post by peanotto
you really that sure?...it takes alot of preparation in c3 and c4 for an A*..

Easily? C3 and C4 are piss easy
Original post by CompSci in2k17
Easily? C3 and C4 are piss easy

difficulty is relative. i bet you do further maths or something so it makes pure maths look easier. I only do maths on its own, done preparation for c1 and c2 but not c3 and c4...dreading it. hope u are right tho
Original post by peanotto
difficulty is relative. i bet you do further maths or something so it makes pure maths look easier. I only do maths on its own, done preparation for c1 and c2 but not c3 and c4...dreading it. hope u are right tho

Yes I do further maths, but I haven't really paid attention to any maths module all year to be honest and I can still pull As in C3/C4 papers with no practice. I know people who are significantly worse than me at maths/ less intelligent who consistently get A*s.

It's all exam technique, the only thing that can go wrong in C3 is if you flop a trig question and C4 probably vectors or an integration question (without any revision). With revision, all of these questions are pretty much copy pastes so do like 5 of each and you're set. You can do 3 past papers in 3 hours pretty much so it shouldn't be hard.

Quick Reply

Latest