The Student Room Group

Roast contest

Comment you best roast and I'll try to rate them.

Scroll to see replies

a solid 10/10 methinks
Reply 2
Original post by CoolCavy

a solid 10/10 methinks

I think u got the wrong idea my G. But that looks peng ngl
Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.
Reply 4
Original post by CoolCavy

a solid 10/10 methinks

I'd give it a generous 7/10. Missing some white rice 🍚
Reply 5
Original post by arizonaidiot
Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

Have a nice day.

Bro who hurt you 😂😭 harsh
Original post by Stantrix_
Bro who hurt you 😂😭 harsh

You hurt me and baby you know it
Roast what?
Roast chicken?
He mad lulz
Reply 9
Original post by arizonaidiot
You hurt me and baby you know it

Didn't know something could hurt than having to see your face every morning. My bad
Didn't know something could hurt than having to see your face every morning. My bad

Roast not even once
must try harder
Reply 11
Original post by Batmans dad
Roast what?
Roast chicken?

*sarcastic laughter*
Original post by Batmans dad
Roast what?
Roast chicken?

LOL!!
i was about to write that
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
I feel like my iq increased to 420.
This was gold brah
Reply 14
Comment you best roast and I'll try to rate them.

Your mom gay

I think i get 10/10
You look like rejected shrek concept art.
Nice copy paste but it's *devil's advocate, rather than 'doubles'
Wow totally didnt see that oops. Could go in r/woooosh haha. That ones a good one
Original post by Cat476
that looks penggg except no homemade yorkshire pudding and the beef looks too dry to me personally but ever thing else yes, i would give 9/10

excuse u jamie oliver

*sarcastic laughter*

LOL
Reply 19
Original post by Hal_01
Your mom gay

I think i get 10/10

Class 👌🏽 a solid 11/10

Quick Reply

Latest