Struggling to pass functional skills maths at level 2 Watch

jamesoliver2019
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ahahah I done the same thing. but i answered the questions first and then watched the videos to check my answers.

I took both my maths and english exam with intech centre in London. They have the sample papers on the website so what i did is, I opened up the sample answered one question in Maths and then watched the video to check my answers. I repeated this process for the other 2 questions in maths. They have 3-4 sample videos. its amazing guys. Also, booking and getting a slot was super easy.

English was more complex as it has 3 exams. again Intech made it simple for me. I have the topics for speaking & listening to prepare for so i can do presentation and discussion.

also for reading and writing exams, they have samples as well

i passed both and i am ready to start my university in September.

just google intech centre and they will appear at the top.
(Original post by Anonymous)
When I did my exam 4 years ago, it was with City & Guilds. I passed that first time because my english is extremely good. The maths exams with city and guilds are very hard, but I am poor at maths in general. It depends what kind of learner you are as well. I am a visual learner so I learn from watching videos which is why I am watching Intech centre videos on city and guilds papers and doing the tests by myself after i watch them to see if I have improved.
Zumbaqueen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sharl22)
Hi did u pass in the end, im having the same problem its my 3rd time and it gets harder
Which exam board did you do your exam with?
I think C&G is hard.
jamesoliver2019
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I done my with city & guilds and it was fine. Try to prepare with sample test papers and some youtube videos. it really helped me a lot.

Good luck
(Original post by Zumbaqueen)
Which exam board did you do your exam with?
I think C&G is hard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.75%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (78)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (540)
59.54%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (128)
14.11%

Watched Threads