The Student Room Group

Stolen contract phone

2i
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Report it to your phone provider, they'll bar the phone. Report it to the police as well.
i have bro the phone is blocked
is there anything I can do to make my compy pay for the phone because they told us about 1 year ago no phones in the warehouse leave them in the lockers we had to sign something to not be able bring them in work
(edited 5 years ago)
I need to look in to it properly find out what it says exactly but yeah they found the code sum how and my work colleague stuff went most of new the pins sum how
And there no cameras on the locker room it’s a big company took them a 1000 pound phone to get cameras in the lockers
Reply 7
Original post by ethanwinz009
Hi people just had a contract phone out and it’s been stolen out of my locker a work is there anything I can do to not pay the bill or Anthing like because got no phone now and got pay the 70 pound bill still

Watch Tokyo ghoul its a really good show
True I will just have try see if they can do but it’s says leave car at own risk on the Car park but don’t say nothing about the lockers
True thanks for the help mate
While this may not help now, in the future; if you can't keep your phone on you or in a secure place, take a dummy phone instead, you can get a very cheap basic Android phone for £20.
Original post by ethanwinz009
2i

When you cannot find your Android phone , you need to:

1. Make sure whether your phone is lost

If you cannot find your mobile phone, the first thing you need to do is to ensure whether the device is really lost or just misplaced. You can simply confirm that by calling the device. Or you can use Android Device Manager to track the device. If you make sure that the device is truly gone, you need to take action right away.

2. Change the passwords of important accounts

Once you lose your phone, the most important thing is to change the passcodes of the accounts that you have signed in on the device. To achieve that, you can login to your accounts on computer and then go with the instructions on the screen to change the passwords. This would protect the security of your personal information and property.

3. Contact the phone carrier

After changing the passcodes, the next step you need to do is to contact your carrier and tell it that the phone is lost or stolen. Then the carrier will stop the service and start the process of getting your number transferred to a new device. Now the people who steal your phone will not be able to do anything on your phone so you do not need to worry that your families or friends would be cheated.

4. Wipe your phone remotely

At last, remember to erase the data on your phone which can 100% guarantee the security of your phone data. But you are only suggested to do this operation when you absolutely ensure that the phone is stolen cause these erased data is unable to be recovered unless you have backed up them to computer or other device in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending