Am i a ***** for wanting to block this guy? Watch

justanotherchica
Badges: 19
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
so... on tumblr a guy messaged me and started complimenting. i felt obliged to say thank you. i wasnt interested in him at all but he seemed like a nice guy from a short convo i had with him. he then started persisting and I found out he was like 29 and he started telling me that he has masturbated to some of my pics (i havent posted nudes or anything...) and i told him i was 17 but hes still persisting and trying to be my friend. Ik its not that deep but id feel bad for blocking him since its not like hes being horrible or anything... hes just annoying... complimenting me on like everythings it so cringe....
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by justanotherchica)
so... on tumblr a guy messaged me and started complimenting. i felt obliged to say thank you. i wasnt interested in him at all but he seemed like a nice guy from a short convo i had with him. he then started persisting and I found out he was like 29 and he started telling me that he has masturbated to some of my pics (i havent posted nudes or anything...) and i told him i was 17 but hes still persisting and trying to be my friend. Ik its not that deep but id feel bad for blocking him since its not like hes being horrible or anything... hes just annoying... complimenting me on like everythings it so cringe....
Definitely block him. He is being creepy and inappropriate.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
"Annoying" is an understatement. You know something is off with this guy, best thing to do is to block him.
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by justanotherchica)
Very creepy, you were right to block him
Paracosm
  • Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Unacceptable behaviour. You were right to block.
Abcdefghijk123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Eww block him. You’re not being horrible, he is crossing boundaries with what he’s saying/doing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (155)
18.61%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (82)
9.84%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (141)
16.93%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (119)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.48%
How can I be the best version of myself? (257)
30.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed