The Student Room Group

Processing

For whatever reason i though my application would be processed within six weeks without sending in the birth certificate within a timely manner. Now it was signed for today and wondered is it back to square one? Wait another six weeks.
Original post by random_matt
For whatever reason i though my application would be processed within six weeks without sending in the birth certificate within a timely manner. Now it was signed for today and wondered is it back to square one? Wait another six weeks.

Hi random_matt,

Identity evidence currently is being processed within an estimated five working days from receipt, you will be able to check the progress of your application from your online account.

Thanks Rona
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi random_matt,

Identity evidence currently is being processed within an estimated five working days from receipt, you will be able to check the progress of your application from your online account.

Thanks Rona

Thanks for that, and what about the processing of hardship circumstances, i have been told that these would have to be sorted out due to an overpayment. Are these forms, or do i have to write a letter?
Original post by random_matt
Thanks for that, and what about the processing of hardship circumstances, i have been told that these would have to be sorted out due to an overpayment. Are these forms, or do i have to write a letter?

Hi Matt,

Students in financial hardship can apply for a discretionary payment review in certain situations for example financial hardship caused by recovery of previously overpaid funds from your current academic year funding

As we have no access to specific accounts, once your assessment has taken place for this academic year, if you call us or contact us on Twitter or Facebook we can send you the ‘Financial Hardship Confirmation’ form to complete, once received can take up to 10 working days to process this.

Regards Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending