The Student Room Group

Please Read this, I honestly need help. :(

Right so I've liked a for 2 or more years now, I was messaging her but didn't have the balls to tell her that I liked her, so I left us some space and then she got with my mate a month later, so then I told her I like her but it was too late, I was depressed and this girls best mate told me she liked me so I got with her instead, then my mate and this girl broke up which is when I realized I still liked her so iI has to split up with my gf. So I tried talking to this girl but her best mate didn't want us talking so got her to block me on everything, but we still spoke, then time passed and she started to care less and we still spoke, but the girl I liked let me round her house for a night and we snogged and nothing more, so I thought we were getting somewhere although she said she'd never get with me, then recently she thought it'd be better we didn't speak as she felt she was leading me on so we haven't spoken and I'm trying to get over her as it makes her feel better but I still love her with all my heart also she is a year younger than me so I leave school within 5 weeks so I have to be quick. Has anyone got any advice for what I should do, maybe to help me win her over to like me or something like that. Help would be appreciated so so much. Thankyou if you've read this far you're an angel.
Original post by Phreznorck
Right so I've liked a for 2 or more years now, I was messaging her but didn't have the balls to tell her that I liked her, so I left us some space and then she got with my mate a month later, so then I told her I like her but it was too late, I was depressed and this girls best mate told me she liked me so I got with her instead, then my mate and this girl broke up which is when I realized I still liked her so iI has to split up with my gf. So I tried talking to this girl but her best mate didn't want us talking so got her to block me on everything, but we still spoke, then time passed and she started to care less and we still spoke, but the girl I liked let me round her house for a night and we snogged and nothing more, so I thought we were getting somewhere although she said she'd never get with me, then recently she thought it'd be better we didn't speak as she felt she was leading me on so we haven't spoken and I'm trying to get over her as it makes her feel better but I still love her with all my heart also she is a year younger than me so I leave school within 5 weeks so I have to be quick. Has anyone got any advice for what I should do, maybe to help me win her over to like me or something like that. Help would be appreciated so so much. Thankyou if you've read this far you're an angel.

You sound like a bit of a **** leading a girl on then breaking up with her because something better comes along. I think you need to fix other priorities first mate
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
You sound like a bit of a **** leading a girl on then breaking up with her because something better comes along. I think you need to fix other priorities first mate

Bit of a f*cked situation. She's not interested and can't really be convinced otherwise based on what's happened.
If you have her contact details then it won't necessarily be over when you leave school. Are you on speaking terms or what?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Well first of all I was in a relationship with her for 6 months, second of all she cheated on me once and I forgave her, third of all it's called honesty I'm not going to stay with someone when I love someone more that's f*cking twisted.
Reply 4
Original post by Sinnoh
Bit of a f*cked situation. She's not interested and can't really be convinced otherwise based on what's happened.
If you have her contact details then it won't necessarily be over when you leave school. Are you on speaking terms or what?

Yes we speak occasionally and I have her details, I have a sneaking suspicion it's still my ex saying stuff to her, but also thankyou for reading it all.
Original post by Phreznorck
Well first of all I was in a relationship with her for 6 months, second of all she cheated on me once and I forgave her, third of all it's called honesty I'm not going to stay with someone when I love someone more that's f*cking twisted.

Yeah, you're right. You shouldn't stay in a relationship when you love someone more than them.

And you're not going to get this girl.

Well, that leaves you either getting over her or staying celibate forever, man. Up to you.

Good talk.
Reply 6
Original post by ThatOldGuy
Yeah, you're right. You shouldn't stay in a relationship when you love someone more than them.

And you're not going to get this girl.

Well, that leaves you either getting over her or staying celibate forever, man. Up to you.

Good talk.

Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending