The Student Room Group

How do you become Mr Productive?

When I get home from college I have about 4 hours and 30 minutes before I go to bed every day, but I am terrible at:
a) time management
b) motivating myself to get revision done
So i literally waste every afternoon procrastinating and watching YouTube...
I get homework done at college, but struggle to get revision done after college every day...

Therefore I'm seeking advice on how I can motivate myself and manage my time better at home. Should I make an after college timetable for example?

Any response will be greatly appreciated - thanks
Original post by Benjidude
When I get home from college I have about 4 hours and 30 minutes before I go to bed every day, but I am terrible at:
a) time management
b) motivating myself to get revision done
So i literally waste every afternoon procrastinating and watching YouTube...
I get homework done at college, but struggle to get revision done after college every day...

Therefore I'm seeking advice on how I can motivate myself and manage my time better at home. Should I make an after college timetable for example?

Any response will be greatly appreciated - thanks

Definitely make a timetable. Also stick up your goal grades in the room your working in so you constantly remember what you are hoping to see on results day!
Reply 2
Original post by bloodygoth
Definitely make a timetable. Also stick up your goal grades in the room your working in so you constantly remember what you are hoping to see on results day!

Oh yeah - i didn't think of that. Good idea!
Hey Benji!

I have good news for you - Spot On Uni has a number of videos on YouTube to help out as well as a great secret weapon for studies that is perfect for you!

Hope these help!
Reply 4
Original post by SpotOnUni
Hey Benji!

I have good news for you - Spot On Uni has a number of videos on YouTube to help out as well as a great secret weapon for studies that is perfect for you!

Hope these help!

Ah, cheers man. I've just subscribed and watched that monotasking video - it's really good.
Original post by Benjidude
Ah, cheers man. I've just subscribed and watched that monotasking video - it's really good.

Happy to hear you like it!

Let me know if you have any question or topic you want me to explore in one of the ipcoming weekly videos - will be a pleasure to :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest