The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Sharing accomadation/rooms to rent

Myself and another Queens Drama student (both female) are looking for a place to stay next year. I am beginning my first year and she is moving onto second year both currently aged 20. Both clean and up for a laugh! We are either looking a house to share or rent two rooms in the same house. Would be looking for 2 double rooms preferably in the Stranmillis area. If you would be interested or know any good websites where I could find more info on this subject out your answers would be greaty appreciated.
Thank you!!
Lucy
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by lulyw123
Myself and another Queens Drama student (both female) are looking for a place to stay next year. I am beginning my first year and she is moving onto second year both currently aged 20. Both clean and up for a laugh! We are either looking a house to share or rent two rooms in the same house. Would be looking for 2 double rooms preferably in the Stranmillis area. If you would be interested or know any good websites where I could find more info on this subject out your answers would be greaty appreciated.
Thank you!!
Lucy

Is this QUB, Queen Margaret or QMUL?
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
Is this QUB, Queen Margaret or QMUL?

QUB id assume given the location
Reply 3
Original post by GUMI
QUB id assume given the location