???How to be happy after A-levels Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi there,

I'm in year 13 right now and Im scared of 2 things. 1) my exams and 2) finishing sixth form.

What I mean by sixth form is that I will miss my teachers and my friends. I dont know how I'll handle it becasue Ive had this sadness before with leaving Year 11. But in year 11 I didnt really have much friends but I still missed it. Now that Im in a school that I love absolutely, my sadness will be 5x worse.
The people around care about me and I have so much fun and I truly feel very happy with them. This is including teachers and the entire students at sixth form.

I just dont know how I'll handle not ever seeing them again and its breaking my heart so much.
itss_ana15
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I’m actually in the same boat as you, i transferes school back in year 10 so the friends I left weren’t really friends until I moved to sixth form. Like I love my sixth form and my friends but i know these sort of friends that I have now is for life, so I’m going to always keep contact with them and meet them when I can. If your feeling nervous about university there is actually an app called course. You type in the course your going to take and the university, you will find people from that university and the course your going to take people who will be taking it alongside you. It would be a good idea to try to find them before you go in September at least you will know someone in your studies and that way you can fill up this void. Sorry if it does help
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by itss_ana15)
Hey I’m actually in the same boat as you, i transferes school back in year 10 so the friends I left weren’t really friends until I moved to sixth form. Like I love my sixth form and my friends but i know these sort of friends that I have now is for life, so I’m going to always keep contact with them and meet them when I can. If your feeling nervous about university there is actually an app called course. You type in the course your going to take and the university, you will find people from that university and the course your going to take people who will be taking it alongside you. It would be a good idea to try to find them before you go in September at least you will know someone in your studies and that way you can fill up this void. Sorry if it does help
Thanks, Its not just missing my friends, Ill miss my teachers too. Literally theyre like a second parent to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.05%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.49%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.18%
It might lead to more bullying (144)
39.02%
There's nothing they could do (108)
29.27%

Watched Threads