The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Wedderburn

Hi,
I am going to study Psychology BSc at Royal Holloway and I got accommodation for Wedderburn. Is there a difference between Gowar and Weddenburn? When I came to Royal Holloway I only saw Gowar and I was told that Gowar and Wedderburn are almost the same, so I was hoping if I could get more information about Wedderburn and what it’s like living there.
Thanks! :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Thank you!
Original post by enonne
Hi,
I am going to study Psychology BSc at Royal Holloway and I got accommodation for Wedderburn. Is there a difference between Gowar and Weddenburn? When I came to Royal Holloway I only saw Gowar and I was told that Gowar and Wedderburn are almost the same, so I was hoping if I could get more information about Wedderburn and what it’s like living there.
Thanks! :smile:

Hi enonne,

Gowar and Wedderburn are pretty much identical, so if you have seen Gowar then you'll know exactly what to expect. They're both located in a very green part of campus, near the sports centre. Wedderburn is directly opposite Gowar - it might be useful to have a look at this webpage, as it has a map of Wedderburn's location, as well what facilities are available. Let us know if you have any more questions!

Holly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending